I'm sorry

*A/N*

Last chapter everyone! Well, that's actually a lie. 

I have a bonus chapter that I want to make, which includes the deb ball

-

"What? Why? Plus, Conrad isn't home yet" says Belly.

"Y/n told me everything... about how you used Conrad and I specifically to blackmail her. All because you were jealous."

I've never seen Jere this mad before.

"I'd never do that! Why would I want to?!"

"Oh, I don't know...maybe to prove a point?" I smirk.

"What point?"

"That you think you're better than everyone. You wanted everyone to think that I was a terrible person, when in reality, all you wanted was attention. All you wanted was to be seen." I scoff, "Classic little sister knowledge"

"Well, you're not much better" she adds, "When we were younger, all you did was brag about how much better you were."

Conrad walks through the door.

"Uh. What did I miss?" he asks, confused.

"A long story" I say.

(after explaining)

"Ok..that's fucked up" he says.

"Yup"

"So, y/n, you like Jeremiah?" he asks.

"Yup"

"Jesus this is a lot of information to process all at once" he says, "I need to sit down"

He flops himself on the couch, massaging his temples.

"Whatever, I'm still not convinced." says Belly.

"Bitch, do you want me to convince you? Then I will" I say.

I take Jere's shirt and pull him into a kiss, and he kisses back.

"I guess that's enough proof... I think I went a little over the top" says Belly.

"You think? Of course you did." I say, "But I'm gonna say sorry for all of the stupid things I did to you. I'm sorry Isabel"

"Just call me Belly" she whispers.

"I'm sorry Belly"

I give her a hug and she hugs me back.

"I'm so so so sorry y/n. I don't know why I did that. I don't know how I can make it up to you. What I did was terrible, and I can understand if you still hate me" she says, crying.

"I never hated you" I say, breaking the hug, "Just don't do it again"

"I won't" she smiles, "And I'm sorry to you guys too. I shouldn't have brought you into this"

"It's ok" says Con, "I'm still trying to process my brother kissing my best friend at the moment"

Jere laughs, "Conrad, give it a rest. And I forgive you Belly, just don't ever hurt her again."

"I won't" she says.

-

This summer has had its bumpy roads, but in the end, everything tuned out well.

Belly actually accepts me as her sister now.

 And Jere is now my official boyfriend.

I can't wait for him to be my escort to the Deb ball, I'm just so excited.

Him being there will make me feel way less stressed because, if you didn't already know, I hate standing in front of people.

It will just be...perfect.

That's how I would describe this summer.

Perfect.