Chapter 1

A/N
This isn't going to be that long

I will be making an offfical Pat fic at some point

Just

Not yet

Pat's pov
I couldn't believe it,I was part of Nirvana!Kurt seemed to be really excited to have me be a part of the band,Krist was very nice to me,Dave and I immediately became friends somehow.and apparently there was actually a forth member,a backup singer.Krist said her name is
Y/N,that's a pretty cute name."she's probably hanging around somewhere playing the guitar Kurt got her for her birthday."Dave said,I start to search for her.I wanted to introduce myself to her and let her know that I was now apart of the band,as I searched for her I heard someone playing the guitar."could that be her?"I thought,the song that was playing was a song I've never heard before.I followed the sound and ended up at the stage,I saw a girl sitting at the edge of the stage.

I blushed and hid behind the curtain,"is that her?holy shit,she's really pretty!"I thought.I peeked my head out a bit,listening to her play.

I guess I have to face
That in this awful place
I shouldn't show a trace of doubt

"Woah,she's got a beautiful voice."I thought,I stopped hiding behind the curtain.I slowly began to walk towards her,I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest.

But pulled against the grain
I feel a little pain
That I would rather do without

I didn't want to freak her out so I stood back,I kept listening to her singing.

I'd rather be...
Free-ee-ee
Free-ee-ee
Free...

She turned her head and looked at me,I widened my eyes.she smiled and winked at me,I blushed.

I'd rather be
Free-ee-ee
Free-ee-ee
Free...

I sat near her,listening to her sing.

Free-ee-ee
Free-ee-ee
Free...
From here

She stopped playing and finished singing,she turned around and looked at me."well,you're someone entirely new."she pointed out,"I-I'm Pat Smear."I introduced myself to her."I'm Y/N Y/L/N,you a new member?"she asked,I nodded.she smiled and held her hand out,"welcome aboard."she jokingly said.I laughed and shook her hand,"thanks."I said.