Chapter 3

Y/N's pov
"S-Shit!uhhhh H-Heyyy Y/N."he said in a locked stall.I put my hands on my hips,"somethings up with you Pat,now spit it out."i said.I heard him gulp,"I-I can't."he said.I sighed,"you forced me to do this."i said.I managed to climb under the stall,Pat widened his eyes and sat up on the toilet seat lid."what the fuck Y/N?!"he exclaimed,I stood up and brushed my clothes."I'm flexible Pat,besides I'm also a little bit drunk."i said,"now what-"I stopped talking and widened my eyes.Pat had a boner,he noticed me staring at it and immediately tried to cover it up with his hands."I-"I cut him off,"ohhh I see,looks like someone can't handle looking at me."i said.he blushed and tilted his head in confusion,I sat him down on the lid.

"W-What are you doing?"he asked as I crouched down to his boner,"fixing your problem."i said with a smirk.I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers,Pat just stared at me with his red face and widened eyes.I began to drag my tongue up and down his hard dick,Pat covered his mouth in an attempt to muffle his moans."come on Pat,"i said,kissing the tip of his dick."I know you want me."i said with a grin,"I-I do,"I stood up."b-but didn't you say you're a little bit drunk?"he asked as I sat on his lap,I could feel his hard dick hitting my ass."I lied."I admitted,he gulped.