Chapter 2

Pat's pov
The first couple of concerts I played with the band were fantastic!I was constantly near Y/N though,she didn't seem to mind though.in fact she always seemed happy when I went near her,maybe she likes me too!after tonight's concert we all decided to go out for drinks,it was kinda hard because so many people were coming up to us and asking for autographs.eventually the owner of the bar ended up giving us a vip room to chill in,Kurt and Y/N were chatting while I was with Krist and Dave."soooo Pat,when are you asking Y/N out?"Dave asked,I choked on my cheek.Krist roughly slapped my back,"H-How did you figure I have a crush on her?!"was the first thing I said."it seems obvious,don't you notice how happy she gets when you get near her?"Krist pointed out,I blushed."I think one time I heard her having a wet dream about you."Dave said,smirking.

I widened my eyes and blushed even harder,"I-I have to go to the bathroom!"I exclaimed.

Y/N's pov
"I think I'm gonna tell him how I feel Kurt."I said,he sipped his vodka."I say go for it."he said nonchalantly,suddenly we heard Pat start to choke.we looked at the trio and watched Krist slap Pat on the back,"what's that all about?"I asked Kurt.he shrugged,"think Pat likes me back Kurt?"I asked him,continuing our conversation before it was interrupted."Isn't is obvious?"Kurt asked me,chuckling and drinking his vodka."heh,yeah-"

Suddenly Pat exclaimed,"I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!"and ran out the vip room.I walked towards Krist and Dave,"what's up with him?"I asked them."I think Pat got a boner."Dave joked,I blushed a bit."he's having a hard time trying to tell you something."Krist said,"maybe I should go check up on him."i said."ooooo good idea!"Dave said,I rolled my eyes and pointed the middle finger at him.I put my beer down and walked off to the bathroom,I opened the men's bathroom door."Pat?"i said,"S-Shit!u-uh heyyy Y/N."he said in a locked stall.