Chapter 5(FINAL CHAPTER!)

A/N
BDJXJXJDKDJ WHY DID THIS BLOW UP AS WELL

I MEAN IM NOT COMPLAINING

I APPRECIATE ALL OF THE READS

No one's pov
Pat managed to find an empty parking lot to park at.there were no other cars,just his.he parked the car and unbuckled himself,facing Y/N."Pat w-"but before Y/N could even say a sentence Pat unbuckled her seatbelt and pushed her seat down,pinning her arms down.Y/N widened her eyes and blushed,"P-Pat."she certainly didn't expect Pat to react this way to her teasing."you think it's funny,teasing me like that?"he asked,his knee close to her area."Well-I-I just-"she stammered,unable to form a proper sentence.Pat smirked,now he was in control."awww whats the matter Y/N?"his knee began to move,making Y/N squirm.Pat lowered himself and leaned towards her ear,"cat got your tongue?"he whispered.

A shiver ran down Y/N's spine,"P-Please."she mumbled."please what?"he asked,trailing his fingers up and down her exposed stomach.she gulped and bit her lip,"P-Please fuck me Pat."she managed to say."you don't need to tell me twice."Pat thought,the two were in sync as they began to take off their clothes.Pat dove into Y/N's neck,kissing and licking it until he bit down on her sensitive spot,making her moan.Y/N was driving Pat crazy,that was made apparent.

Timeskip cause I'm lazy

Pat and Y/N cuddled in the back of the car,their bodies covered in the blanket Pat kept in his car incase it was cold."so uh,are we a..a couple?"Pat asked nervously,Y/N looked at him.she smiled and shook her head,"are you that dense?"Pat blushed in embarrassment."of course we're a couple silly,"Pat sighed out of relief,"isn't it obvious?"she asked."I just wanted to be sure."he replied,holding her chin up.she grinned,"you're a dork Pat Smear."he smiled."true,but you're my soulmate Y/N Y/L/N."he said,making her blush.

The end!