Prologue:

(Note: this is set in 2nd/3rd pov,
y/n will be referred to as DA/you/they/them)

(Note: this is set in 2nd/3rd pov, y/n will be referred to as DA/you/they/them)

Dear god....

How could this have happened...

'Oh how things change people...' they thought whilst lightly laughing, unsure what to do of the...incident that has taken place.

'Damien went missing...'

Holding the papers to their chest. As they place another missing poster to the wall of an old coffee shop, they knew the owner and considering that the mayor had gone missing. It's no surprise that people would scared for their safety, the streets were empty. Everyone too terrified to even look outside, too terrified of being kidnapped and go missing too. There have been many riots and looting, but now, nobody dares to step outside. (DA) sighed and smiled softly as they walked off, still holding the papers to their chest. 'Maybe I shouldn't have done that...' they thought and frowned while walking home, they stare at the reflection of an old broken mirror as they smirked with small tears dropping out of their eyes.

'I miss him...' they thought, still walking. Their house was a long distance away, considering, they have been putting up posters for a good few hours around the town. Walking felt like a burden in itself, breathing felt like a burden, D̶̡̳̟̙̈̈́̕A̴̲̺̖̙͗̐̅ had already been grieving, before hand. Maybe it was the loss of their F̶͍͝r̸̥͘ì̶̦͓̿͆ḗ̶̖͔̲̚n̵̩̾̊̎d̶̢͍̍.̸̯͒̽̈ but maybe it was something else. Tears were pouring more and more as it came slowly down on their F̸̛̞̟͆̌ȧ̷̝͊̌c̴̖̪̈́͜ẽ̴͇̼͂. So much guilt from that one faithful night. 'I should call Celine,and check up on her' they thought as they finally reached home, touching the cold door knob. Feeling a wash of relief, they sigh and smile, walking inside. It was a mess inside, papers and documents everywhere, some broken items, but something catches their eye. A photo frame. Slightly cracked, but still intact.

It was you....and mark,Celine,will.

And...and...Damien.

They scoffed and tears came rolling down faster then a flood. They scowled at what could've been a perfect friendship. But he ruined it.

It didn't matter, not anymore.

You sigh softly as you turn away.

Maybe you should've stayed home that night....