Introduction

River is a 21 year old striving actress. She has worked in many shows and hopes to start a singing career one day. She is happily in love with boyfriend; Ross Lynch. They've been together for around 1 year and 9 months.

Her best friends are Joey King and Cory Fogelmanis. She also has a shared best friend with her sister who is Sofia Carson. Madison Beer is also a close friend of the family's just because her brother is dating her.

Her parents are Rhea and Rickie Parker, they began dating during the 10th grade and were high school sweethearts, getting married fresh out of college. They both became actors which inspired River and her sister to both act which is why they have so many friends. Since both their names started with R's they figured they would pass on the similar letter to their children.

Rhea and Rickie got pregnant with their first child Ryan not long after the wedding and gave birth to him on May 17, 1996. Ryan went into college majoring in psychology but is now a professional baseball player. He is the eldest brother and he lives close by the rest of the Parker Family with some friends of his. Ryan has a girlfriend named Madison Beer and the family gets along with her very well. Ryan in currently 24 years old.

Rhea and Rickie got pregnant with their second child at the same time as Ryan. They had twins; one boy one girl. The boy is Ryan and the girl is Ryleigh. Ryleigh went to college majoring in fashion while also acting and writing songs full time. Unlike Ryan, Ryleigh still lives in the Parker home so she can be close to her family. Ryleigh is currently 24 years old.

Rhea and Rickie got pregnant with River after 2 years and gave birth to her on October 29, 1998. River went into college for music as she wants to someday develop a music career to add onto her acting career. River lives in an apartment with her boyfriend Ross. River is currently 22 years old.

Rhea and Rickie adopted their fourth child when he was only 2 years old. Ramon was born on April 5, 2001 making him 19 years old. Ramon is currently in college for business and hopes to one day start a food business. Ramon lives with his parents just until he finishes college. Rhea and Rickie were automatically attached to the child and lucked out in the name department.

Rhea and Rickie gave birth to their fifth and last child Ryder on February 17, 2009. Ryder is only 11 years old so naturally he lives with his parents. He started acting as a side hobby but is focused on surviving middle school before doing anything serious. Ryder is the baby of the family but still does his best to protect his older sister.