※ Four ※

"Nervous?" Ross asked as we found our seats on the plane

"A little. But I got you with me." I said giving him a smile as I drifted to sleep during the entire flight.

The flight seemed to fly by- pun intended- it went by so fast that when I woke up it was time to get off the plane. Me and Ross exited the plane and found our luggages. I had already called an Uber when we got off the plane so it could take us to the villa. I wanted to get an apartment but Ross would only be staying for 2 weeks and I would be alone so I hoped to find a cast mate to room with. Also, the flight was so last minute there wasn't time to rent an apartment. When we got to the villa I took a shower then hopped on the bed to check my emails sure brought there was an email with my script for my first few weeks of filming.

"So I just got a text saying that there is a cast dinner tomorrow. The producer wanted to have a dinner with everyone so we can meet each other and feel comfortable. Do you want to come with?" I asked Ross as he got out of the shower.

"I would love to come, but-." Ross said before I cut him off.

"Uh oh." I said.

"Don't worry it's nothing bad. I just think you should go on your own, you know? Just so that you don't have anyone to hang onto the whole night. As much as I would love to be there to beat up your ex best friend you should do this on your own so you are forced out of your bubble." He explained.

"I do not have a bubble." I said.

"You so do I mean when you first met my family you were attached to me like a leach. That's not the point this dinner forces you to socialize and make friends with your cast mates. Plus you said you wanted an apartment with others so that's your chance to see who you'd want to room with when I'm gone." He said which made a lot of sense but still made me sad he wasn't going.

"I'm just- I'm scared- of- I'm just scared of not being able to make the friends I need or someone treating me the way Rudy did. I'm also scared he's the same person and humiliated me in front of them." I stated looking down at my computer.

"I know your scared and if you really want me to, I'll go so you don't have to be scared of Rudy. But I'm sure those people can't be as bad as you think give it a shot." He said pulling me into him.

"No no. You don't have to come your right, I need to do this on my own because you're going to leave anyways so I have to pull myself together." I said pulling away from him.

"That's my girl!" He said kissing my forehead before walking to the room door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To get the food I ordered, I just got a text saying it's here." He said walking out.

"Wait you got food? When?" I asked walking after him.

"Yeah, when you were in the shower." He said picking up the food.

"Aw thank you for doing that." I said kissing his check as I sat at the table.