Starting Note

Defending the Inevitable

Started: July 30, 2022

Ended:---

Disclaimer

This story is written to voice out my thoughts in a form of fiction. All characters, places, and settings are purely from my imagination and maybe some are inspirations. Similarities that can be found outside this story are inevitable and purely coincidental. This art piece may contain explicit and mature scenes. This story is a piece of me.

Some of the scenes may be triggering toward emotionally and mentally sensitive individuals. This book is containing sensitive topics about Psychological/Mental Health. Some maybe are familiar with those but some aren't. I am a silent advocate for mental health awareness, which may be partly one of the reasons why I am writing this book.

But above all, this story will help us understand people in another light. Also, to understand love, romance, and friendship from another perspective.

Readers, please read responsibly and enjoy!

I may be not an expert in writing but I hope that you will be able to have a rollercoaster of emotions in reading this story.

Let's all laugh, cry, be loved, and be broken. But most especially, let us all learn.

Also a kind reminder to everyone:

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

We should be well aware that RESPECT is one of the most important thing when it comes to this community. 

- I 🤍