][1][

Y/n pov

I slowly opened my eyes only to be blinded by the bright lights coming from a huge window right beside where i was laying i guess.
It took me few moments to adjust to the lights hitting my eyes without any mercy.
And the moment i opened my eyes fully, the image of an anime boy was displayed infront of my eyes.
He was looking etheral despite how blur was my eyesight at the moment.
I was lost in his beautiful brown orbs until i was interrupted by a panicked voice, later realising it was the voice of that mysteriously etheral anime boy.
I was amazed at how deep his voice was. Just like a very beautiful blue ocean.
I was busy admiring him that i didn't notice that i was laying on a hospital bed. My head was covered with bandages and some wires were attached to me.
Why am i here? i asked but my voice came more like a whisper but i guess he heard it as a calm smile spread on his face.And he spoke in a very soft voice such as he was talking to a new born to whom a little loud voice might hurt.
Oh! you finally wokee up.how are you?is your head hurting a lot? Are you feeling any kind of dizziness? Do you want anything to eat? Or are you thirsty? Let me give you some water.
As soon as he noticed that i had opened my eyes, he just bombarded me with a lot of questions.he seemed very desperate for my answers.
But i was not able to form any words with my dried throat so i just pointed at the water jug kept on the wooden table beside my bed.
And in the spilt second he handed me a glass of water.i didn't know how he could fill a glass of water this fast but that was not my concern at the moment.
I just wanted to chug the whole jug of water.I guess, that explains how much thirsty was i and the need of water in my body. In a moment the glass was empty, and another, and another.
And when i was done with my water drinking race, i glanced at him briefly for a moment. He was looking very handsome. The sharp features of his were looking more beautiful by the way the sunlight was hitting his face ever so smoothly.

Time Skip
Next day

It was a fine afternoon, the sun was shining brightly in the sky, when he asked me whether I'd like to eat lunch in the room or he could lead me to hospital cafeteria. So i told him to take me to the cafeteria because i wanted to leave this room, i am veryy bored to see this creme ceiling and creme walls all the time.
We ate our lunch with him cracking funny jokes and making weird faces just to make me laugh.I was touched by his genuineness but once in awhile i wondered why he was taking care of me when he knew nothing about me. But i shrugged these thoughts and ate my lunch feeling slight ache in my jaw muscles because of all the laughing.
He took me back to my toom and tucked me to sleep. It was stiil early but the only thing I needed at that crucial time was rest. And after a few minutes I dozed off and the last thing i saw was his beautifully shining face and him showing his heartwarming smile.