][3][

Y/N's POV

We were lost in each other's eyes,
but someone has to disturb our little moment. A knock was heard followed by a click sound of door and the doctor came in carrying some papers. As soon as she approached me, i saw a hint of jealousy in her eyes. As I've noticed, she is just so obsessed with taehyung.

Until now, whenever I've seen her, she was always clinging to taehyung and trying to get his attention. But he never gave a fuck about her except for the time when he needed to ask her about my health.
So i guess that's where the jealousy is coming from, but i was not a weak player also.

She can act as cute or hot as she wants but his attention will be always on me and i don't have to do anything for that. As i was that popular girl in my school who would get the attention of all the guys by just her presence.

She would get all jealous whenever she caught me and tae really close.
But surprisingly, there was nothing like that between us. Yes, we were very good friends but sometimes, he had that tingling effect on me.

When he took care of me, asked every now and then that i was alright, and if i ever said that i was feeling a bit dizziness then he would get panicked like it was the end of the world.
Then i would assure him that i was totally fine and the dizziness was because of medications. But even after it, he would stay by my side all day long. He was so caring.

He was treating me as if i was the princess of somewhere, to be more specific, he was treating me like his own princess.

I tried to remember my life before the accident but ended up getting an unbearable headache, so i let it be how it was. And also i was assured that as soon as tae got to know something, the first person he would tell, was me. So, there was nothing to worry about at the moment.

And I am pretty much sure that my life would have been like a normal highschooler.
But i wonder, why there was no one reporting about my missing. I guess I  didn't had anyone who could atleast notice my absence. What if i was an orphan and never had any friends?  That explains why there was no one to care about where was i for a whole damn week.

__________◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇__________

One day, tae and I were sitting in a very beautiful garden nearby the hospital. Yes,now i got informed that i am not completely cured but i could continue further medications at my place only. But as i didn't know where i lived before, tae told me to live at his house (which he shared with his other two friends) for a couple of days until i could find another place and a decent job which could also be balanced with my medications.
At first, i protested but i knew there was no other option for me as the hospital had already discharged me.

He was an angel for me fallen from sky. He helped me with everything. And I got a part time job at a cafe near by his house. so it was easy for me to travel.

His two bestfriends had also helped me. Whenever tae was busy or had somewhere to go urgently, they would  help me. In this short period of time, i had also connected with them very well.
Their names were jimin and jungkook but i call them chim and kookie as they both were very cute.
Whenever they wanted something from tae, they just made him agree with their puppy eyes and pouty lips. I find their friendship very adorable.

They told about their hyungs and that their group was called BANGTAN.
I don't know what have i done to receive these kind people in my life. And somehow i was glad about this accident of mine.
Yes i know i am weird but it is the truth that if this accident had never happened, i would've never met this bunch of kind and weird guys. Now i was also a part of their group.

_______◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇_______

A week has passed and with their help i recovered very fast in the happy atmosphere. In this week,sometimes i got flashbacks of my past but all of it was too blur to interpret something. So i just shrugged it and continue enjoying my time with them.

My head injury was fully recovered but i keep telling them it would pain sometimes. The truth was, i was afraid if they knew i had recovered already, they would tell me to find a new house. But i feel guilty to make them worried about my health so atlast i told them that i was fully recovered but their answer shocked me. They said it was ok for me to live with them.

But as much as I wanted to  continue living with them, i didn't wanted to annoy them anymore. So i told them that i could manage myself  but i would be kinda rude if i still hold onto my decision of moving out when the three of them insisted me until i finally changed my mind.
But i told them that i would do some house chores to help them because from past two weeks, they have been doing all the work as they thought that overworking might worsen my condition. And they had no choice than to agree to my wish.