][2][

Few days passed

Days passed by and i got closer with him. Actually we became like bestfriends.I was feeling like a princess surrounded by people to do all my work. He was very genuine with me.
And everytime he gave me his boxy smile, my heart would race like there is no tomorrow.
I don't know what it is but everytime he looked at me with those captivating dark brown orbs, my body becomes numb and i suddenly start to sweat from nervousness.
I was lost in my thoughts when I was interrupted by a very deep and masculine voice and by the second i heard it, i could recognize he was here to again make me feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach by only showing his beautiful smile.
He was the boy who was taking care of me for past few days even when he knew nothing about me. KIM TAEHYUNG.
I don't know how i ended up in a hospital with a major head injury and minor injury to the spinal cord and some internal organs. I had inquired him a few times about it but he only told me that he found me lying unconscious with a bleeding head at the back of some apartment where he went for some business as a wedding planner. He told me that I was wearing a white dress and all dressed up as a bride but I guess I met with an accident on my wedding day.
Then it hit me like a truck.
Do you perhaps know who was the groom at the wedding where you found me??
At first he was surprised at my sudden question but after a few moments with a calm expression .
I don't know, before the ceremony could start i went to the back of the apartment for some work but there only i found you lying unconscious in your own blood pool. There was one big window right above where you were lying. So i guess you fell from there. And then the only thing in my mind was to take you to the hospital as soon as possible. And after that i haven't heard from the person who hired me as a wedding planner.
He answered me honestly. I got little upset for not knowing anything but he took no time to light up my mood.
Ok but promise me if you ever find something about it, promise me you will tell me. I asked him.
Hmm...promise. he told me but i saw a slight sadness in his expression but still he was smiling as he was afraid of showing his real emotions.
So now tell me do you want to eat or want something to drink??
And here he goes again with that bright aura of his. Sometimes I feel i am talking to a kid who is excited for everything.
You are too cute to be real. Before I could control myself, my tongue slipped and by the time i looked at him with widened eyes, his cheeks were bright red. But truth to be told he was really very cute.
I tried but i couldn't control myself as he was looking so cute that I wanted to squish his cheeks and I did that.
This was the first time that I 've seen him fromthis close and he was a true beauty inside out.
His almond brown eyes, his asymmetrical eyelids, his red plump lips, his jawline sharp as knife, his red-magenta locks which were covering his very masculine forehead, everything about him was just so amazing.