reddie - sleepover

Richie dialed Eddie's house number, tapping his foot on the tile kitchen floor. Him and Eddie haven't really been talking that much, which was slightly odd seeing as how they were officially together now. Then Richie finally got a response.
"Hello? It's Eddie."
"Hey Ed's, wanna sleepover at mine tonight? We haven't hung out in a while."
"Richie!! Yeah I'll come over, be there in 10."
"Okay, see you soon Eddie Spaghetti!"
"Don't call me that Richie."

Eddie showed up no more than 6 minutes later. And as the idea of a sleepover was fun, there really wasn't all that much to do.
"Hi Eddie! What do you wanna do?"
"Uhm..I don't know. Oh let's watch a movie!"
"Sure!"
Richie walked over to the TV set, all that they had was either Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Scream.
"So, good news Ed's is that we do have movies.. bad news is that you have to choose either Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Scream."
"Awe man Rich you know I hate horror movies."
"Cmon Ed's I'll be your knight in shining armor! Nothing can hurt you if I'm here." Richie said with a grin.
"Fine. Scream I guess."
Richie started the movie and gathered plenty of blankets on the couch.
Richie hated to admit it, but he was actually a little scared. He had never been a huge horror movie fan, the blood always got to him.
"You okay Rich? You look a little pale?"
"Aha, I fine Ed's."
"Awwe Richie do you need me to cuddle you?" Eddie mocked with a childish voice.
"Haha. So funny." Richie said annoyed.
But Eddie climbed over and sat onto Richies lap.
"Like this? I can hug you and give you kisses all night if you're scared." And Eddie began moving in Richies lap.
"Eddie love don't start something you don't wanna finish."
"Oh, I think I'll finish." Eddie blurted, not really aware of what he had said.
"Oh really? We'll see." Richie smiled and kissed Eddie roughly. Already knowing what he wanted, Eddie begins undoing Richies pants. He stands up, breaking the kiss, and bends down to pull off Richies pants.
"Hold on, I'll be quick." Richie runs upstairs to his room and grabs a bottle of lube out of his dresser. Before running back down, Eddie follows him up and sits him down on his bed. Richie sits, and Eddie bends down to fumble with his boxers before pulling out Richies hard cock.
Eddie, who is new to all of this, cautiously puts his lips around Richies tip.
"Ahh.. Ed's.."
Eddie starts bobbing his head slowly to get used to the feel. Richie moans, and Eddie looks up at his boyfriend. Proud of what he can do to him, Eddie moves faster. Now watching Richie snap his head up to the ceiling in pleasure. He then looks down at Eddie and nods his head.
Eddie, now moving as fast as he can. Richie bucks his hips and grips Eddies hair, forcing his head down. Eddie chokes on his size, but adjusts in time.
"I'm gonna cum Ed's, you can stop." Richie moans and releases Eddies head. Eddie doesn't pull off, and instead looks at Richies eyes before looking back down and continuing.
"Ed's!" Richie moans, before coming with Eddies lips still wrapped around his cock. Eddie pulls off and swallows, before leaning over Richie and kissing him.
"Fuck me Rich." Eddie moans to Richie
"What was that?" Richie plays, just to annoying Eddie.
"Richie!" Eddie whined.
"What! I just didn't hear you." Richie smirks and looks Eddie up and down before reaching for the bottle of lube again.
"Fuck me Richie! I want you."
"That time, I heard you." Richie smiled at Eddie before squirting a decent amount of lube onto his cock. Eddie stood watching, seconding his decision. Richie was large, and it was Eddies first.
"Not too late to back out Eddie, you know you don't have to do this right?"
"I know, but I want it."
"If you want me to stop, say.. I don't know.. waterfall. Does that work?"
"Yes Richie! Fuck me already! I wanna feel you so bad." Eddie bucked his hips, ready for Richie to start. Richie pushed Eddie down onto the bed and hovered over him.
"Ready?"
Eddie nodded, and Richie slowly pushed in his tip. He waited for Eddie to give a sign for him to keep going.
"More." Eddie spoke between heavy breaths.
And Richie pushed in the rest of the way. The sudden change in feel made Eddie arch his back up and moan louder than before.
"Ahh! Rich.." Eddie took a second to adjust
"You can move now." Eddie nodded as he spoke.
Richie began thrusting in and out of Eddie, who was now more familiar to the feeling. Eddie held his arms up, and Richie climbed on top of Ed's, still thrusting. Eddie took a moment to adjust, than got a sudden boost of confidence. Eddie flipped Richie over and pinned him down onto the bed. Eddie sat, now on top of Richie in a riding position. Eddie smiled at Richie and started moving up and down to feel Richies cock still inside him. His back arched as he hit all the right places. Richie put his hands on the waist of the smaller boy who was now riding him. Richie moaned, and bucked his hips up for more.
"Ed's, don't stop!"
"Am I doing good Rich?"
"Good? You're so good Eddie. You're perfect Babe."
"Okay Ed's, you gotta get off, I'm gonna cum."
"Nuh uh. I want you to come inside me Richie."
"Oh? A little kinky now are we?"
"Nghh..! R..Richie!"
Richie smiled, and he came inside of Eddie. Who bent down and kissed Richie messily, then rested his head on his shoulder. Cum dripped from inside Eddie as he pulled off of Richie and it dripped onto Richies cock. Eddie rolled off of Richie, and licked all the cum left on him off. Rich was overwhelmed, and the sudden feeling made him grip the bedsheets and whimper quietly. Richie sat up quickly and pulled Eddie in for another quick kiss.
"I'm going to start a bath, care to join me Eddie Spaghetti?"
"Of course, knight in shining armor"