stenbrough - skipping

"Cmon S-Stan! It'll be f-f-fun. We c-can go to the m-m-movies, or my house, o-o-or out to eat, or a-anything!"
"I just don't know Bill. I've never skipped school before. What if we get caught? We'd be in so much trouble!"
"Curls, we w-w-won't get c-caught. W-whatever, I'm sk-skipping, so a-are you coming o-o-or not?"
"Fine, I'll come."
"Yes! Okay, let's g-go to my h-h-house."

Bill opened the door, knowing there wouldn't be anyone home. He took Stanley's hand and guided him up the stairs.
"So, What do we do?" Stan questioned, expecting to watch movies or play a board game or something.
"We h-have f-f-fun!" Bill said, pinning Stan down onto the bed so that he's laying down, and sits on his lap. Bill bends down and Stanley quickly takes his cheek and kisses him.
"Are you sure?" Stanley reassures.
"Yes I'm s-s-sure. Are y-y-you sure?"
Stanley nods his head yes and pulls bill closer, kissing him again.
Breaking the kiss, Bill moves down Stanley's neck. Giving soft kisses and love bites in his trail.
"Bill..Mhh.."
Bill looks up at Stan to see his hand over his mouth, embarrassed at what he did. Stan just couldn't keep it in.
"Woah S-Stan, that was a-a-adorable..D-Do it again?" Bill said before moving straight down to his pants. Pulling them down, Bills eyes widen at his size. A little surprised, he looked up at Stan, who was avoiding eye contact by keeping his head turned away. Bill smiled, and lowered his head to put his mouth over Stanley's tip.
"Mh.."
Bills eyes widened, he had gotten what he wanted. He pulls off of Stan and climbs up to kiss him. After a moment, Stan breaks the kiss.
"Why'd you stop Bill?"
Bill looked down to see that Stan was still hard as a rock, and was standing straight up.
"Oh? W-Well my love, I-I-I can keep g-going." Bill reaches his hand down and began slowly pumping Stanley's cock. Running his hand up and down as it was wrapped around Stanley.
Stanley moaned, and Bill leaned down to kiss him sloppily. Moving faster now, Stanley moaned and moved around. His sounds were muffled by the kiss, which was now a battle for domination. That of which Bill had won. He broke the kiss, and without stopping his hand he wrapped his lips around Stanley's tip. He began bobbing quickly, with Stanley's hips bucking and back arched. Bills hand still pumping around what he couldn't take in with his mouth.
"Bill I'm gonna cum. You..mh..can stop."
Bill did what he was asked, and pulled off, but didn't stop his hand until he saw the warm white substance spill out of Stanley and spray on to his stomach. Bill reached up to gently lick off what was still on his cock, before licking off his stomach. Leaving more love bites in his trail.
Bill felt Stan's body relax, and pull Bill in for a kiss. After a second, Stan flipped bill over and pushed him down to the bed.
"Your turn. Do you have lube or condoms or anything darling?"
"Y-Y-Yeah my top d-dresser d-d-drawer."
Stanley went over, and sure enough there was a bottle of lube and a pack of condoms. He grabbed both and walked back over to Bill.
"I-I don't w-want condoms."
"Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you."
"I'm s-s-sure!"
Stanley raised his eyebrows and nodded in agreement to not use them. He opened the lube and put a decent amount onto his fingers.
"Ready?"
Bill nodded his head, and Stanley inserted a finger. He gasped and took a moment to adjust.
before nodding his head again and stammering a bit. Stanley pushed in another, and put a hand on Bills inner thigh. Rubbing up and down giving Bill goosebumps.
"F-f-fuck C-Curls.."
"You okay Darling?"
"Mmh.. y-yeah.." he said slowly adjusting his body. Stanley put in his third finger and felt Bill writhing in front of him. He gasped and put a hand over his mouth, before nodding for Stan to keep going. Stanley slowly thrusted his fingers in and out, allowing Bill to adjust. After a moment, Stanley pulled his hand away. Bill collapsed over the sudden emptiness, and let out a moan. Stanley reopened the bottle of lube to put some on his cock. Now hovering over Bill, ready to enter, he puts a hand on Bills thigh and another on his waist. Looking up at him, and waiting for a signal to start.
"F-f-fuck me S-Stanley." bill said sternly.
Stanley took his hand off Bills inner thigh to line up with is hole, before slowly pushing in and placing his hand back. Bill gasped and arched his body, letting out the most adorable little sounds that Stanly had ever heard. Bill put a hand over his mouth, and nodded for Stan to go further. Stanley pushed his cock in the rest of the way, leaving the boy in front of him to writhe and whimper in pleasure.
Stan gave him a moment to adjust, then pulled back out to thrust his hips in again. Bill moaned, and giggled a bit. A large smile appeared on his face and Stanley pulled out to thrust harder this time, making Bills eyes widen as he moaned again.
"F-faster C-C-Curls..!"
Stan pulled back and thrusted in - hard - then did the same thing over and over again at a quick steady pace.
"F-F-Fuck..Mmh"
Hearing Bills pleasure, Stanley moved faster and harder. Bill grabbed onto Stans shoulder, digging in with his bitten down nails. Screaming and moaning, Bill looked a mess. Stanley hit just the right spot and threw Bill overboard, he moaned louder than before.
"Mh..fuck I'm gonna cum!"
Stanley said slowing down and ready to pull out, but Bill wrapped his weakened legs around Stan's waist.
"In me." Bill smirked. Knowing that Stan would be reluctant, only for Bills comfort and safety, but knew he wanted nothing more.
"Bill, you know it could be dangerous. Fuck.. I won't."
"D-Do it Curls! C-cum inside m-m-me, we b-b-both know you w-w-want to."
Stanley smiled slightly. He did want to, but what if Bill was just so caught up in the moment that he didn't actually want it himself. Stanley couldn't hold it in any longer though.
Bill knew he would get what he wanted. He began bucking his hips and pushing himself further into Stan, which made him moan a little himself.
The sight was too much. Seeing his beautiful, and such eager boyfriend pushing himself onto Stanley's cock. Trying desperately to get him to cum.
Stanley did it, and Bill smiled as he felt the warm substance enter his body. Stan collapsed over Bill, who pulled him in for a kiss. Stanley pulled out which broke the kiss. He took a step back to see his own cup drip slowly from his boyfriend's ass. Bill whimpered at the escape, now feeling slightly empty.
"We s-should do that a-a-again some t-t-time."
Stanley smiled and bent down to lick the cum off of Bills hole, before climbing back up to kiss his roughly. Leaving the taste of Stan's cum on Bills tongue.