stenbrough - party

(A/N - this one is a little more rough 🤭)

"H-HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHIEEEE!!!" Bill burst through the door.
"AWE THANKS BILLY!!" Richie replies with a smile. The two friends hug as Stanley appears through the door not far behind.
"Happy birthday Loser!"
"Thanks Stanley, did you guys bring the stuff?"
"H-h-hell yeah, t-this is gonna b-b-be awesome!"
Stanley handed Richie a bag full of drinks, all of which were alcoholic. He smiled.
"Can you guys up to help me set some things up?"
"S-Sure!"
a couple hours later :
Bill was busy having the time of his life with Richie and Bev. All 3 of them were going at it with the party games and tricks. Bill was careful, and he didn't drink much. Richie and Bev on the other hand, we're in another world. Stanley stood to the side, talking to Eddie and Ben. Turns out Bev rejected Ben once he gained the confidence to ask her out. She started dating some other guy a grade above them. Eddie and Richie were great, and had rapidly grown closer.
"How are you and Bill?" Eddie questioned
"Oh! We're gr-"
Stan was cut off by Bill running up behind him and pouncing on his back.
"CURLS!! C-COME P-P-PLAY WITH ME A-AND RICHIE!!"
"Okay, okay! Where to?"
"O-over in the d-d-dining room!" Bill pointed excitedly.
Stanley looked over at Eddie and smiled wide, as this clearly showed the answer to his question.
With Bill still on his back, Stanley made his way over to the dining room where Richie and Bev were playing beer pong. Him and Bill joined in, and spent the next few hours joining in on games and tricks.
2 hours later
Stanley rushed to the upstairs bathroom. He wasn't a drinker, seeing as how horribly he held it down. After about a half hour, Bill came up to check on him. Stan had already finished, and drank another bottle.
"A-awe Curls I'm s-s-sorry I didn't r-realize you had left."
"It's alright Bill go have fun, I'm fine."
"I don't w-w-wanna leave you.." Bill said, putting a hand on Stanley's cheek. Stanley took it as Bill leaned in for a kiss. Stanley kissed back. Both of the boys still had alcohol flooding their system.
Bill pulled Stanley closer and started grinding up onto his leg. Stanley put a hand on the boys ass and pulled him in.
They stood in the bathroom, moaning into the horny kiss. Bill pulled off Stan's shirt, kissing down his neck and along his stomach. On his knees, he wasted no time in taking off Stanley's pants. Looking up, Stan nodded for him to continue. Putting his boyfriends cock into his mouth, he gagged a bit at the size and continued. Stanley moaned and grabbed Bills head, forcing him down further. Bill moaned and gagged, as Stanley felt himself coming close. He moaned and released Bills hair as he felt his cum release into the boys mouth. Bill pulled off with a smile, and swallowed. Leaving quite a lot of saliva on Stan's cock, Stanley pulled Bill up, kissing him roughly.
"Take off your pants." Stanley ordered
Bill hesitated a moment before he understood. He did as he was told, and pulled off his shirt while he was at it. Stanley spun Bill around so he faces the mirror. Stanley bent Bill over the counter and looked down as he spread Bills ass and put in his tip. Bill gasped and moaned before adjusting. Stanley put a hand on Bills face, holding him still. He pushed in the rest of the way, and Bill almost buckled over in pleasure.
"Look at how beautiful you look Bill. How desperate you are for me to fuck you senseless? Would you like that?"
Bill nodded.
"I need to hear you Bill. Do you want me to fuck you or not?"
"F-Fuck m-me! F-f-fuck me u-u-until I-I-I c-cant f-feel a-anymore!" Bill was embarrassed, and stuttered a lot when he was.
Stanley did as he was told, and began thrusting. Bill moaned and shut his eyes, facing his head up. Stanley stopped all of a sudden.
"F-fuck! St-Stanley why'd you s-stop?!..f-fuck.."
"Look at you. I want you to watch as I fuck you, and if you look away or close your eyes then I'll stop."
Bill opened his eyes and watched as Stanley continued once he looked back in the mirror. He gripped the counter tightly and moaned. Stanley went deeper, putting a hand on Bills waist with the other still on his face.
"Mmh..f-f-fuck Curls...f-faster!"
Stanley quickened, and Bill almost screamed as he tried not to look away. He took Stanley's hand off his face and put it on his cock. Stanley smiled, and started pumping Bills cock as he thrusted. Bill moaned as he put his own hand on Stanley's cheek.
"F-fuck C-curls! Mhh! Fu-Fuck.." Bill was thrown overboard when he heard Stanley whisper into his ear.
"Do you like that Bill? You like me fucking you? And jerking your pretty cock off?"
Bill smiled, and felt his cum release onto the counter top. Stanley kept thrusting and pumping, as Bill had yet to look away. A quick moment passed, and Bill buckled over onto the counter. He breathed heavily and felt his legs shaking. Stanley stopped and pulled out. He was about to cum, so he turned Bill over and looked at him. Bill immediately got onto his knees, and suck Stanley until he felt the warm liquid run down his throat. Stanley helped bill up, and cleaned him off.
"I f-fucking love you S-Stanley. A-A-And your cock."
"I fucking love you too Bill. And your ass." Stanley and Bill both smiled, and kissed each other roughly before putting their clothes back on.