067

Elena, Katsuki and Shinso made their way down the street on their way to the mall. Elena honestly felt extremely over-powering at that moment. She had two men standing by her side, being way taller than her, and with obvious amazing quirks. Having been in the sports festival, too.

People looked at them with knowing eyes as they finally reached the mall. "Okay, guys! Since it's lunch time, what about we go to one store, before we go and get something to eat?" Elena suggested, putting her hands on her hips before she faced the boys. Katsuki couldn't help but admire his work on her outfit. She was wearing a cropped black t-shirt, a pair of black cargo pants with her usual white sneakers. She also had a black and red racer jacket on-top.

The boys nodded before they followed her. Elena skipped around the mall, looking for a good shop. As she spotted a nice clothing shop, she skipped away to it, having Katsuki and Shinso speaking behind her about all kinds of things. "Oh my god! We have to go here! I'm buying all of them!" Elena said, pointing at the collection of Eminem and Tupac t-shirts there were. Katsuki and Shinso smirked at her. "Shi, you got to get this one!" Elena said, holding up a black Eminem printed t-shirt with purple details on it.

"It only costs like 5200 Yen..." Elena mumbled, looking at the tag, wincing. "I can pay for that. I might not even buy much more here..." Shinso said and picked the shirt in a slightly more oversized version before he held it. Elena however, she got three cheaper shirts. One of them were black with his logo in the front, and in the back was a picture of him in his mugshot. The second one was white with a simple picture in the front with a picture of Eminem, smoking. And the third one was a Tupac one, that said his logo and had a slightly dirty type of picture of Tupac sitting down with his hands in front of his face. Elena felt happy with her choice before she continued looking around. She found a pair of baggy jeans that she also took.

Then they walked out of the store, the total was about 10000 Yen. (80 dollars ish) Elena tried to keep it slightly low, since she got a small budget from Aizawa to use.

"Where are we gonna eat?" Elena asked. "I got an idea. There's a restaurant nearby that me and the old hag used to go to." Katsuki said, pointing in the direction of it. Elena nodded and looked at Hitoshi, whom also began nodding. "Let's go!" Elena said enthusiastically. Both Hitoshi and Katsuki smiled at her enthusiasm.

______

"Elena, what do you want? I'll go and order for you." Katsuki said as she sat down. Hitoshi and Katsuki would go and order for all three of them, but since Hitoshi was paying for himself, he went to order himself too. "Katsudon with a Coke sounds good!" She smiled. Katsuki nodded as the boys went to order. Elena sat in the booth, looking at her phone. She scrolled through her phone, putting her phone up to take a quick picture, when she was interrupted by two boys standing in front of the camera. "Uh, excuse me, would you mind moving a little?" Elena asked, looking at the boys leaning over the table.

"No, but how about you give us your number, beautiful." The two, obviously tipsy boys asked as they sat down beside her, on either side of her. "Ya'll alcoholics or what? It's literally 12 PM." Elena said, finding them annoying, but she didn't feel like starting a scene. "Well, aren't you fiesty?" One of the boys asked, lifting Elena's chin. "Don't fucking touch me." Elena snapped, grabbing the boys hand with her own, tightly, using her telekinesis at the same time.

"Ohoho, wait! You're that hot chick from tv. Didn't you get kidnapped some weeks ago?" The same boy asked, obviously provoking her. Just as she was about to respond, the boy behind her had attempted to grab her shoulder, wanting to talk to Elena, but before he could, Katsuki had grabbed his shoulder, pushing him back in the booth with a loud bang. "Get the fuck out of here before I kill you." He threatened, glaring at the boy. Elena looked at Katsuki, slightly startled upon his arrival. "Hey there." Shinso said to the boy whom Elena was holding.