Loki's Arrival

Warning:: Foul Language
________________________________

     Rory watched as the black hole grew in size. This was like nothing she had ever seen before. Nothing could be seen inside the hole, puzzling Rory even more. Wasn't this supposed to be a portal?

     "Director Fury, do you copy?" Rory asked over the earpiece. She got no response in return. "Damnit..." She muttered to her self.

     She watched from afar as the black hole began to rapidly close in on itself. When the hole fully collapsed on itself, another blue ring of energy was shot out and up, gathering in the ceiling with the energy of the last blast.

      When the energy cleared, a hunched figure stood where the black hole once once was. He was slightly smoking, almost like he was in fire. His black hair was slicked back, and he wore some form of armour colored green and gold.

     Fury and everyone stood up slowly, eyeing the man suspiciously. The man stood up to his full height, a mischievous smile placed on his pale face. In his hand, he held a spear made of gold with a blue stone in the tip.

     "Sir, put the spear down!" Fury yelled, as guards slowly walked towards the man with their guns cocked and ready to shoot.

     The man looked down to the spear and pointed it upward towards Fury and Clint. The spear glows for a second before shooting out a ball of blue light. Clint tackles Fury to the floor, making both of them dodge the blue light.

     The guards began shooting at the man, but the bullets bounce off him. The man throws a knife at one of the guards, killing him. He jumps down from the platform he was on, fighting, and killing each guard with ease. When the fighting ceased, the chamber was left in disarray. Equipment was damaged, people were dead, and the mysterious man just stood there, like a god, watching it all.

      Clint slowly stood up and pulled out his gun to shoot him, but the man grabbed his wrist and twisted it so the barrel was faced away from him.

     "You have heart.." He said to Clint, placing the tip of the spear to the center of his chest. Clint's eyes turned black, then returned to an unnatural bright shade of blue.

     Clint placed his gun back in his holster as the man turned to place the spear on more people.

     Fury stood up, groaning slightly at the pain. He began stalking towards the Tesseract to not alert anyone what he was doing.

     "Sir, the man is distracted it's best if you get the Tesseract and we leave now." Rory spoke into the earpiece.

     "Working on it Agent Barton." Fury muttered back. He took the Tesseract out of the holder and into a brief case. Once he had it locked he stood up to leave, giving one quick glance at the ceiling area to see Rory repelling down.

     He turned to leave but froze when a voice spoke up.

     "Please don't, I still need that." The man said glancing over his shoulder.

     Fury turned to face this man. "This doesn't have to get any messier." He said with authority in his voice.

     "Of course it does. I've come to far for anything else." The man said with a smirk. Unbeknownst to him, Rory had made it to the ground, and had her gun locked and loaded, ready to shoot.

     "I am Loki of Asgard and I am burdened with glorious purpose." The man, now known as Loki, snapped loudly.

     "Loki, brother of Thor?" Selvig asked, slowly standing up from his hiding spot.