Ugh... Asgardians

Tony's hand clasped onto the back of Rory's vest, catching her before she injured her self.

    "Ronda Anne Barton! Do you know how dangerous it is to jump out of a moving Quinjet, with no parachute, no gear protecting you, nothing?!" Tony's worried and annoyed voice made Rory roll her eyes.

    "I knew you would catch me." Her arms crossed over her chest with a huff.

    "Rory, your uncle would kill me if he found out that I let you jump out of Quinjet without protection. You need to be more careful." He said as he placed Rory down gently on a tree branch big enough to hold her safely.

    Her eyes casted down wards in shame. He was right, she just didn't want to admit it.

    "Sorry Tony..." Her voice barely a whisper.

    "It's ok kiddo. I just don't want you getting hurt in the field." His left hand reaching up to mess with her hair. She swatted his hand away.

   "Kiddo? You ok?" Tony asked after she swatted his hand away. She normally didn't do that.

    "Not at the moment Tony. We just lost the one person who knows where my uncle is all because of his damned adopted brother!" She said raising her voice as she spoke. Tears were threatening to spill out of her eyes.

    "I'll go get both of them." Tony told her, before flying off. Rory's furiously rubbed her eyes, trying to rid her self of the tears as a single tear fell down her cheek.

   A bright blast of light and loud thud noise of someone hitting the earth shook Rory out what ever sadness she just had. Looking up she saw Tony, with both hands up aimed towards the body on the earth.

   Upon closer inspection, she realized it was Thor. She had seen pictures of him when she was introduced to the Avengers initiative. Tall, muscular body, long blonde hair, silver armor, and the signature red cape. Her eyes glanced back at Tony, who was lowering slowly to the ground.

    "Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" Tony's voice echoed in the empty forests of Germany.

    "This is not your fight tin man." Thor said as he stood up, brushing off the dirt from his outfit.

     "Yeah but Loki is our prisoner, so this is technically our fight." Tony shrugged his shoulders, arms still up in a defense stance.

    "Loki is a prisoner of Asgard."

    "Hate to break it to you Shakespeare, this isn't Asgard, this is earth."

    "Loki is still a prisoner of Asgard for a various amount of reasons."

    In the tree, Rory roller her eyes at the bickering between these two grown men. She nocked an arrow and pulled the string back to the end of her jaw. The tip of her arrow lined up with the center of Thor's chest, ready to fire when given the chance.

    Thor stood up to his full height, which had to be around six feet tall. He was definitely bigger than Tony and could take him out if given the choice.

    "You wanna go pretty boy?" Tony asked as the laser points on his suit began to light up.

    "I would crush you tin man." Thor retaliated, twirling his hammer in his hand.

    "Lets go then." Tony walked in front of the tree when Rory was perched, out of her sight, giving her a perfect shot at Thor.

    Sadly for Rory, the moon glinted off the tip of her arrow, alerting Thor to her presence. His eyes flashed to the branch Rory was perched on and cocked his head to the side a bit.