crush (lil sis) pt2 😊

It's been around a month since me and Makai kissed, after the kiss we shared we didn't talk for a week until he texted me to meet up and then that's how we started to date,

The only problem is that no one knows we're dating so today we're gonna tell Alahna, Nick, Matt and Chris.

I'm sat on my bed thinking of what everyone will think of me and Makai dating, I mean yeah we've been friends since my brothers knew Alahna, but now me and Makai are dating.

I get distracted by a knock on the door.
I rase downstairs to open the door.

Once I open the door I see Makai so I grab his hand and pull him upstairs.

"Woah, calm down on the pulling." Makai laughed. "Makai, what do you think they will say?!" I ask panicking. "Don't worry they should be fine with it! Bow c'mon they're waiting." Makai said while kissing my forehead. I look at him and smile and we both ran downstairs.

"Right c'mon guys what do you have too tell us?" Alahna asked. "Yeah chop chop." Chris said. "Right me and Makai have been hiding something from you for a month." I said. "A month?!?!" Nick yells. "Yeah we don't tell you everything." Makai laughed.

"Okay whatever but what is it?" Matt asked. "Well uhmm-" I started then looked at Makai. "Were dating." Makai said. "What?!?!!" Matts yells. "Ha you own me 20 bucks!" Nick yelled at Chris. "You made a bet on us?" I asked. "Well I knew you were dating." Alahna said. "How?" Makai asked. "You guys have been acting odd around us and more flirty." Alahna said what made me laugh.

"Welp atleast that's gone." I said and sat next too Nick. "I'm happy for you guys." Nick said to me and Makai. "Thanks Nicky." I say and hug him.

"We should go and get lunch now." Chris says. "Oh my god Chris just shut up about food." I groan. "Althought I could have some McDonald's." Makai said. I look over at him a smile.

Jeez that boy is the best person I could ever have in my life I love him with all my heart and I can't explain how much I love him.

Sorry this is shit I'm exhausted and I want too sleep but I can't be bothered too... but if you guys don't like it sorry and if you have any more requests just tell me them and I will do them!! And sorry if there is any spelling mistakes