They Know🧐 *Chris*

THIS IMAGINE WAS REQUESTED BY  playboystevesgf SORRY IF IT ISN'T THE BEST!! All I'm gonna say is that it won't be the best because I cant remember alot of the request they asked for soo sorry that it isn't the best and it will be short but I'll try and make it long 💀 oh yeah and I'm bored so Mason Thames and Brooke Thames will be you're siblings!!

"Chris are you ready to go live?" I yell to my boyfriend who is in my bathroom. "Almost, hold on!" He yells back to me and then flushes the toilet.

"Finally! You took like an hour!" I sarcastically said to annoy him. "Hey, hey, men need to shit you know." Chris said then went to sit down on my desk chair. "Right let's start the live." I said and then sat on the other chair. "Naw babe!" Chris said. "What?!" I reply to him before starting the live. "Never mind." He said then looked away.

"How is everyone?!" I ask to the live while smiling.

Comments

I'm amazing
I love you and Chris!!
Can you invite Mason?!?!??
They finally went live again!!
You guys are the best!
What's your favourite song?
Favourite sibling in your family?
Miguel or Mason?
Mason or Brooke??

"Favourite song?" Chris Read from the comments. "Oh I have alot, I'll name some of them, Me and your mama BY childish gambino, Habits by Genevieve Stokes, That's my Girl by Fifth Harmony, Static by Steve Lacy, Me Gustas Tu by Mano Chaoa and I wanna be yours by Arctic Monkeys, there is more but I can't be bothered to say them." I laugh as well as Chris.
[I just named most of my favourite songs]

"Mine is [whatever his favourite song is]." Chris said smiling.

"Mason or Brooke?" Chris said then look at me. "Brooke 100% like she is the best sister anyone could ask for I love her." I said and laughed. "Alot of people will be like #justiceforMason and do sad edits of that." Chris laughed aswell as me. "All well, he will survive." I said and looked back at the comments.

"Can you invite Mason?" I read from the comments. "No sorry." I said then looked back at the comments. "Imma go to get water do you want something?" I asked Chris. "Yes please, can I have a Pepsi?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. "Ofcourse." I said and patted his head then went to get the drinks.

"Here you go." I said and passed him his drink. "Thank you babe." Chris said then pecked my lips. "CHRISTOPHER!" I yelled at him. "Wha- Oh yeah." He chuckled and ended the live quickly. "You're such an idiot." I laugh then my phone started ringing.

"What?" I asked. "You didn't tell me you was dating Chris!" Mason yelled so loud I bet Africa could hear him. "Well yeah it was secret." I said then put him on loud speaker so Chris could hear him. "I dont care I bet you told Brooke!" He groaned while still yelling. "I mean what is she did already know?" I laughed. "Then when you come back home in a week I will annoy you and just annoy you until you get annoyed at me." Mason said and did an evil laugh.

"I'm already getting annoyed by you right now and uhmm she didn't know." I said while laughing. "Yeah whatever." Mason said and ended the call. "I'm sorry baby." Chris said. "What do you mean?" I said and walked to him and hugged him. "I mean I didn't mean to kiss you on live, I forgot we was live and now I'm just sorry because I don't know if you wanted to go public." Chris sighed and put his head in my neck. "Hey it's okay, I wanted to go public for along time! So don't blame it on yourself  it's okay!" I said and stroked his hair and kissed his head. "Oh okay, well I'm still sorry!" Chris said and picked me up and layed me on his bed and he layed his head on my chest.

"I love you Y/n." Chris said and looked at me. "I love you more Christopher." I said and looked in his eyes. "Never." Chris said and gently pecked my lips the put his head back on my chest and fell asleep.

I have no idea if this is what you wanted, I lost the comment soo I tried my best to remember what you wanted but I hope you liked it and sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or anything!! Xxxxx