Birthday 🎂 *Chris*

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE YES ITS THEIR BIRTHDAY BUT Y/N IS DATING CHRIS! P.S ITS 12 IN THE MORNING FOR THE UK SO FOR ME ITA THEIR BIRTHDAY!

It's the day before Nicks, Matts and Chris's birthday, I'm out with Alahna getting the birthday gifts.

Last week me Madi and Alahna made a surprise birthday party, we invited alot of people and now I can't wait.

"Soo what are you buying for Chris." Alahna asked. "I have a few things on my mind like a ticket to Canada so he can meet my parents for the first time, some body sprays and some sweets." I say proudly. (Btw I'm Canadian and that was the first thing that came to my mind.)

"What are you gonna get Matt and Nick then?" Alahna asked. "Well for Matt I'm gonna get him it's like for anxiety, it's a sency wax for his room to calm him down and some of his favourite sweets. For Nick I got some of his favourite sweets and a pair of his favourite sneakers." I say. "Oh that's cool." Alahna said.

Once me and Alahna finished shopping we went to her house to go and wrap the presents.

"Oh yeah Makai is here in his room." Alahna said. "Oh that's fine don't worry." I say and walk into her room.

I wrapped everything up now I'm writing in Chris's card and I put.

Happy birthday Christopher,

I just want to remind how much I love you! I cant believe you're 19! You sure don't act it, jk I love you lots and I can't wait to spend everyday with you!

You have the best boyfriend anyone could ask for!

I love you with all my heart so I hope you would want to go to Canada to see my parents in January on the 15th.

Love from Y/N

I put the tickets in the card and then put the card in the envelope.

"Right, I'm gonna go to see Chris but I will see you at 6 tomorrow." I say to Alahna. "Okay bye! I love you!" Alahna says while hugging me. "Love you too." I say. "Bye Makai!" I yell. "Bye Y/n." Makai replied and I walk out.

I get to Chris's House and knock. "You know you can just walk in right." Chris says as soon as he opens the door. "I know." I say and peck his lips. "Oh what's in your bag." I hear Nick say. "Nothing you need to know about." I say and walk upstairs to hide the presents.

"Soo what are you doing tomorrow?" I ask Nick, Matt and Chris. "Nothing just gonna relax." Chris says. "What do you mean it's your birthday!" I yell at him. "Well we have nothing else to do so." Matt says. "Okay whatever." I reply.

*time skip*

It's the next day and I'm up making Waffles and French Toast for the boys. Madi will be round at 12 and it's currently 10.

I put out the food and wait for someone to come down.

It's been 5 minutes and finally they come down. "Y/n you didn't have to do that." Nick says and hugs me. "Well it is your birthday after all." I say and hug him back.

We all sit down and aye a bit and the got dressed. (You can wear what you want)

It's currently 5:45 and me and Madi need to get the boys blindfolded and get to the party.

"Why are we blindfolded?" Matt asked. "No reason just have to show you something." Madi says. "Okay then." Nick says.

We get out the car and I hold on to Chris and Matt while Madi has Nick. "Right are you ready?" I asked. "Yeah!" The boys yell. "Okay 3....2....1!" "SURPRISE!!" Everyone yells. "Oh my god!" The boys yell. "Who idea was this?!" Nick yells. "Me, Alahna and Madi." I say.

"You guys are the best!" Chris yells and hugs me, Madi then Alahna.

It's been hours and everyone started to leave the only Chris is the only one who hasn't opened my presents because I haven't gave them to him yet.

"Right Chris are you ready for your gift" I ask. "Yeah been ready all day!" Chris says excitedly. "Okay okay here." I say and give him the presents. (Idk what to write so imma skip to the card)

"Y/n I loved them!" He says and hugs me tight. "Sit down there is one more." I say. I grab the card and pass it too him. He opens the envelope and grabs the card and opens the card. "What's this?" Chris asked. "Read the card and you'll find out." I say hoping he would want too see my family.

"Y/n.." Chris started. "Its okay if you dont want too." I started but got cut of by Chris kissing me. "I would love too!" Chris says and hugs me tight.

"I love you Y/n." Chris says. "I love you more Christopher Owen Sturniolo." I say and kiss him.

It's their birthday for me so I wrote this!! Btw I wrote this at 11 soo I was early!!! But I hope they have an amazing day!!