Ch 1:The Journey starts today

Kai Pov (Narrator)

Hi I'm Kai Kaneki. Sound familiar? Yeah my last name is literally the same as Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul. Sometimes I wish I were related to him but I'm not. Sorry, I'm getting off track am I? I guess I should introduce myself a little more other then my name. I'm 17 years old I like Pokémon and anime nothing too fancy. Recently I was in a accident that has left me fully paralyzed now I lie in my hospital bed forever in pain. The only thing that takes away my pain is watching a anime series called Naruto. One night I saw something scary enough that it made my skin crawl.

 One night I saw something scary enough that it made my skin crawl

A Darkrai a real Darkrai. It looked at me then reached its hand towards my face. I wanted to move. To scream. To do anything to get rid of this nightmare manifestation. As I felt it's hand touch my face then everything went black.

Kai Pov (normal)

I woke up in a infinite void similar to the beginning of Pokémon Legends Arceus. I looked to my left then to my right. Nothing but a infinite abyss. I then saw a bright light ahead of me so I attempted to move scared for my life. I could and I swam away the best I could before I woke up on the ground somewhere. I got up and looked at my hand.

Kai:Was that just a dream?

I got to my feet feeling so happy to be able to move again. I looked at the surrounding area trying to figure out where I am. I walked in one direction to see if I can find some sort of semblance of where I am. As I walked I could hear explosions in the distance so I walked carefully over to the noise. As I stepped into a clearing I see a Kleavor fighting a Gyarados. I backed up when I heard something snap under my feet. The Kleavor looked at me and charged, Gyarados tried to stop it by biting at it's feet then someone picked me up off the ground.

???:What the hell are you doing out here kid?

I looked up to see that the person that saved me was ninja. Wait... did he just call me kid?

Kai:Kid? I'm 17 thank you very much!

Ninja:Could've fooled me.

Kai:Huh?

Just then the Kleavor fainted with a loud thud. The ninja proceeds to pull Pokémon Legends Arceus Pokéball

Ninja:Gyarados return.

Gyarados goes back inside its Pokéball and the Ninja basically lifts me under his arm.

Kai:H-hey!

He then ran to a place I'm all to familiar with...

Konoha Village.