Ch 2:New beginning

Kai Pov

I was carried to the Hokage's office and was sat down.

Ninja:Sir on my mission to beat a wild out of control Kleavor I found this child claiming to be 17.

The Hokage looked at me then gestured for the ninja to leave. The ninja left the building leaving me and the Hokage alone.

I kinda forgot how old this guy was, but he is technically the strongest out of all the Hokage up to this point so I have to give him credit where it's needed

I kinda forgot how old this guy was, but he is technically the strongest out of all the Hokage up to this point so I have to give him credit where it's needed. Wait...if there are Pokémon here... does that make the Hokage champion?

Third Hokage:You do know there were wild Pokémon out there correct?

Kai:Yes sir.

Third Hokage:Then why were you out there?

I wanted to give an excuse but I couldn't come up with one, so I decided to tell him the truth.

Kai:Honestly sir. I don't know how I got out there. I just woke up in the woods and I heard all the commotion so I went to investigate.

Third Hokage:I see.

He leaned back in his chair.

Third Hokage:What clan are you from?

Kai:If I told you honestly you wouldn't probably believe me.

Third Hokage:All right then... Alakazam.

The third Hokage's Alakazam teleported into the room and walked up to me.

Third Hokage:Read his memory then send it to me. I'll see for myself.

The Alakazam used Psychic on me to read my memory and show the Third Hokage. After an hour they both stopped and stared at each other almost in shock.

Third Hokage:Now I can see why you were out there, and why you said that I wouldn't believe you.

Kai:Yeah...

I rubbed the back of my neck.

Third Hokage:Well since you're technically reincarnated into our world as a 12 year old. I'll let you have your own apartment, Pokémon, and a place in the ninja academy in return for training with Naruto.

Kai:I mean... I don't have anywhere else to go or do so I'll take what I can get at this point.

The Third Hokage nodded.

Third Hokage:Alakazam transport this young man to his new place of residence.

Alakazam nodded then teleported me to my new home. It was a small apartment like Naruto's but hey as long it's a place to stay I'm all for it.

Kai:Thanks Alakazam.

Alakazam gave me the keys then teleported back to the office. I went through my new abode and saw a outfit that looked exactly like the outfit from Legends Arceus. It had a note attached, it read: You'll can't be a ninja without the right attire. I rolled my eyes then changed my clothes. I didn't look that bad in them but I wish it had a more modern Pokémon trainer look. I went to bed hoping the Hokage or someone could possibly help me to the school tomorrow.