Ch 7:Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision

Kakashi Pov

The bell rang and that was a sigh that everyone was finished. Three of my Mightyena returned with a few scrapes and bruises but nothing majorly bad.

Kakashi:Now where they?

Just as I asked that three members of Team Seven came out with all their Pokémon knocked out in their arms, but no sign of Kaneki.

Naruto:They all came at me at once.

Sakura:They all went down barely having a chance.

Sasuke:Tch!

Kakashi:I condemn you all for getting your own Pokémon, but the test isn't over until all you and my Pokémon return.

Sakura:But we're all here aren't we?

Just then an explosion of thunderbolts erupted from the forest and one of my Mightyena landed in front of me singed from the electrical shock.

Naruto:Who did?

Another one my Mightyena flew out of the forest covered in decently bad wounds. It ran to the trees again just to be knocked backwards by a Scraggy.

???:Great Job Mohawk!

Just then a figure came out of the forest. It was that Kaneki kid with his Eevee on one shoulder, Pikachu on the other, and my Poochyena in his arms.

Kai Pov

I came out of the forest with my Pokémon on my shoulders and Kakashi Sensei's Poochyena in my arms.

Kai:Great Job Mohawk! Now finish the fight, Payback!

Kakashi:That's enough!

Kai:Huh?

Kakashi walked over to me then took his Poochyena.

Kakashi:Kai. You and you alone passed.

Kai:Eh? Well thanks I guess.

I rubbed the back of my head while kinda confused. Wasn't this mission supposed to be teamwork or something like that? He handed me back his Poochyena.

Kakashi:That means you'll revive my Pokémon then have lunch.

I nodded. I headed over to a clean spot to take care Poochyena and my Pokémon's wounds.

Kai:Hey Mohawk. Mind moving Mightyena over here?

Mohawk nodded then dragged Mighyena to the clean spot.

Kakashi then lectured the three about the answer to the test being teamwork, and weird rock I was helping healing his Pokémon on. I payed no mind to it while giving each one of the dog Pokémon a revive then I sprayed down all the mighty dark types' wounds while petting them. I'm glad I remembered my time I use to be a pet groomer it's really paying off here.

Kakashi:I'll give you three one more chance! However, after noon it'll be a harsher time to take the bell. Those who want to take on the challenge can eat lunch. However Kai can only revive one Pokémon from your teams for your second try.

Naruto:Eh?!

Kakashi:Consider it punishment for all three of you leaving Kai alone to fend for himself against my Mightyena. Kai will even join in on the hunt using his new Pokémon. However if Kai revives more than one Pokémon, both Kai and that person with their second revived Pokémon will be disqualified on the spot.

I heard this.

Kakashi:I will leave my Mightyena to watch and warn me if he does so.

He looks at me.