10

A/N: Chapter 10 yay! <3

Third Person's Point of View

Eight sneaked behind the enemies who had riffles hung on their chests. They all had a big build, enough to knock out one individual with a punch.

Well, that was from a normal person's point of view. Eight was always the fearless type, always diving into unsure dangers.

Five men were standing in front of Jaemin's room, waiting for someone to rescue him.

They must've been anticipating me.

Eight thought.

She positioned her riffle behind their backs and without a second thought—she fired. Killing five men instantly.

Dumb. As always.

As soon as she heard footsteps approaching, she immediately grabbed Jaemin's unconscious body and pulled him out of his room. He had blood streaming down his forehead but she couldn't examine him more as the enemies were now in front of them firing shots. She quickly covered his body with hers and ran out of the place surrounded by the enemies.

As if in a movie, Eight's world felt slower when a grenade was thrown at them. "Shit!" Eight yelled and ran as fast as she could while holding tightly onto Jaemin. Not too far, the grenade exploded causing the walls beside them to collapse.

A loud and thin noise rang in Eight's head. She felt Jaemin wrapped in her arms, that was good enough for her.

Their bodies landed on a cold cement. Eight forcefully opened her eyes and wandered her eyes. She noticed a hole on the second floor's floor and concluded that they have landed on the first floor. Eight noticed that no one was present there and took the opportunity to grab Jaemin once again and stand up. Her vision was blurry and her body was aching badly, but her focus wasn't there anymore. The only thing she had in mind was to get Jaemin out safely.

Eight grabbed her radio in her pocket and turned it on. "We're..." She couldn't speak further as she felt the pain occupying her system.

"Eight! Thank, God!" Renjun exclaimed.

"Get... in the helicopter... w..we're safe..." Out of breath she said.

"Jeno's on the way to you guys. Jaemin's phone tracker is on thankfully." Mark stated.

Eight glanced at Jaemin who is now seen lying against the concrete wall in a small and dark alley where they stopped by. "Wake... up." She tried to shake his body but even she can't move. "Jaemin... wake the fuck up..." She called.

Jaemin felt his senses coming back. Slowly, he felt the aches of his body caused by the commotion's impact. His groans were loudly heard causing Eight to react quickly.

She covered his mouth and whispered. "Shut your mouth or we're dead."

Jaemin held in his pain until a car was heard stopping by. Eight searched for the sound and saw Jeno rushing towards them. Behind him was a big, black van.

"Eight..." Jeno called, he tried to lend Eight assistance but she pointed Jaemin who was beside her first.

"H...him first."