The rebirth of Slytherin

Chapter 1

" Alone on my death bed.....how fun..." Salazar said to himself as he rested on his bed. He looked at the drink next to him. He knew of the poison in that water of the cup. " waiting for me to die....my grandchildren..... molded by their vile grandmother....that woman I divorced who wants nothing but my wealth....if only they knew the future...." he laughed knowing his grandchildren will leave the land faraway in hiding knowing they can never get his wealth. His ex-wife will die in an attack of cair pravael by the termeals. He sighed, knowing his home would be sadly destroyed, but his brother and sisters had already passed on.

He smiled, remembering a faint memory of his youth as one of the kings.

" Edmund, slow down!" A young girl's laughter echoed in his mind.

" No way, my lady...." he said

" gotcha!" She grabs him, but then he picks her up and spins her.

" Ed! " She screamed and laughed. " come on, put me down!"

" As you wish, high queen Sawathi..." he said, putting her down and holding her close as the memory faded.

" My dear Sawathi...." Edmund Salazar Slytherin said with tears in his eyes, " I kept my promise...when I die...I will be reborn in your time....and be with you, my soulmate and true love."

He grabs the cup with shaking hands and drinks it all. He drops the cup and feels dead instantly after living for 140 years.

Death realm

Time passed as he stayed in the death realm, meeting and enjoying a peaceful life with his sibling, who was there as well as him. Soon they were to be reborn on earth, and it was now his turn. Death called for him.

" Lord Death, how can I help you?"

" King Edmund Salazar Slytherin, the just, The magical world has changed a lot...Dark has disguised themselves as light, and ancient magic is no longer much practiced or taught tweaking lady magic."

" Good lord, did my sibling know about this?" He asked

" Yes indeed, but you are the one who will fix everything."

" How? I will be reborn on my love's timeline.... please don't tell me I will.."

" nono....the timeline where you want to be reborn is the same; in fact, it is the same time as the end of the first wizardry war ended when she was born."

" Who am I going to be born as?" he asked

" Hadrian Edmund James Potter, Descendent of Potter, Black and the Pervelles... that will also make you my master," he said, bowing to Edmund.

" wait, what?" Edmund said then he remembered one of his talks with Sawathi.

Flashback

" my lady..."

" Ed! I told you not to call me that...." she said, laughing before looking out the balcony sadly.

" What's wrong, my love?"

" Edmund, in my time in the future...the stories I heard about you are different, which I am glad. You remind me of someone back at that time.."

" Who do I remind you of?"

".....Hadrian....my friend in Slytherin....your house...in the school, you will build," she said, "I don't know if I will be there to see it, but pls don't make a royal house."

" oh, I think I will..." he said, hugging her and making them laugh.

End flashback

" so I will be with her as the boy who lived?" He said,

" yes...your descendent want to make an equal world like your time in Narnia, the past world of magic into the present, but Dumbledore manipulated him using the imperious spell, forcing him to make Horcruxes and create a fake prophecy." Death told him," and make you his child weapon...and Hogwarts house are rivals because of his influence."

"how dare he!" Edmund said, mad

" the worse is between Gryffindor and Slytherin....they think that you are a muggle hater and muggle born hater.....that magic must remain to those who are pureblood."

" Muggles are people whose magic is dormant....while muggleborn is a descent of squids of long-lost magical families. " Edmund said, " My true love is a muggleborn witch....and she ruled over magic with my family and me....why didn't Aslan do anything???"

"Because the fates said it can be done only by the Kings and queens of old." A voice said, and Edmund turned to the voice. It was Aslan, and he bowed quickly.

" I can only join in the final battle, my young king; if I interfere any sooner, the future will change for the worse," Alsan said

" I understand, Aslan...." he said

"When you are reborn, you will still have your previous life memories and your powers and skills....but do go see the world's goblins to check if any bonds are forced on you...Good luck, King Edmund," He said before roaring loud.

He blacked out and woke in a five-year-old body.

" Looks like I am reborn...." he thought. Watch out, Dumbledore. It is time for the Narina King to reclaim his throne.