Harry potter and Butterfly's orphanage

Chapter 2

" Boy, it's time to make our food! Go and make it now!!!" a woman's voice said as 7-year-old Hadrian was practising his magic.

'Stupid woman.....how is this my rebirth mother's sister...' He thought. Whenever he accidentally shows his magic, his 'cousin's' family will hurt him. he uses his magic to heal his wounds and is careful not to show much.

Soon the family went away for a week, leaving him alone. He used it to get his practice up, and soon, in two days, he could easily. He is not caught with underage magic is because his magic is very mature, so it doesn't get recognized as underage magic. 

He used it to locate her, and he found her at an orphanage. The butterfly's Orphanage.He apprates there and hids looking for there and there she is.

She is wearing a beautiful white dress, and her wavy black hair is short. She has square-shaped glasses, and her eye is a mix of Amber and black dancing. It is sawathi...The high queen of Narina.

" Sawathi.....my love...." He said, seeing her.

"Children, time for Dinner!!" A kind woman called out to all the children outside, even sawathi. They all ran happily to her.

Hadrian remembers what she tells him about her orphanage. How it was the safest place she had ever been . all the children considered the owner their mother, and how everyone loved it when she did magic for the kids.

He heads closer to the building as all the children go in to eat food. He sees how happy she was and all the children gathered around her.

" do the magic, do the magic!" The other kids chant, asking her to do magic.

He sees sawathi giggle and focuses on her magic. She was able to create several light balls, which made small safe fireworks. All the kids, even the woman, cheered at her magic. Hadrian smiles, seeing that she is happy.

'She was 13 when she came to narina....so she went to in her third year during the weekend to the wardrobe' he thought, calculating so for if they met at Hogwarts train, then he had not to tell her for 2 years.

So everytime he is alone in the house cause he is locked in the cupboard, made to stay outside, or the family goes on another extended vacation,  he visits and watches her play with her friends.

One day, as he was already turned 10, he returned, and Dudley was outside Waiting for him.

" Hey, freak! Where did you go?"

"Nowhere just walking around," He said to him with a regal bearing.

" Well, you were late for dinner, and mom and dad went to get dinner.....they told me I should beat you up if you returned late!" He said, swinging a punch, but he doges it fast and pinned him to the wall with his magic. " Stop it! Stop thos freak!!!" 

" You know you are the worst muggle I have ever seen, along with your mom and dad." He said as he was holding him on the wall near the ceiling.

Soon Vernon and Petunia came, saw, and screamed. " Boy! Stopped this at once!!" He yelled but stopped as Hadrian gave him a deadly glare. He was king Edmund the just..., so this is his judgment for them.

" Pls put him down," Petunia said, scared.

" I will if you leave me alone and not make me do any chores...I know I am a wizard, and  before I turn 11, I will get my letter to Hogwarts...then you will not see me for seven years, mostly except the summer holidays....agreed," he said, and they all nod, scared.

Soon they avoid him, and he likes it. He mostly used this to see her. One day, he hids behind a tree looking for sawathi, but he doesn't see her.

" Hello, are you a new orphan??" A voice said above a tree, and he looked up to see her. She gave an adorable smile, and she quickly climbed down.

" Hi..." he said, out of breath " I am not new, I am one, but I live with my aunt and uncle." 

" Really, how are they like?" She asked curiously 

" not good...I will rather be here."

" I knew you have been watching me...I felt and saw you for a few weeks." She said 

" that is because you are just like me..." he said. Sawathi looked surprised. He picks up a flower which he levitates to her, and she levitates it as well. 

" You are like me..." She smiles and giggles "how?"

" We are called wizards and witches, and we are born with magic blessed with lady magic...When we get older, we go to a school for people like us to learn more magic." He said, " I wanted to talk to you, but I am shy."

" I see. Well want to be my friend," She asked, offering her hand to shake. He nods and shakes her hand

" I am Hadrian Edmund James Potter. You can call me Hadrian." He said 

" My name is Sawathi...I don't have a last name but...I like my name as Sawathi butterfly...cause this is my home and family." She said, smiling and giggling. He smiled as well. He has become friends with his love.