Chapter 26 - Night Terrors

⚠️TW! Sexual Harassment! Gory descriptions/blood! Self harm!⚠️

(Dream)

Aiden had you pinned against the wall, kissing you.

   "Help!" You tried to yell, but your voice was muffled by Aiden kissing you. Aiden's hand grabbed your side hard. You were sobbing.

   "You know you like it," Aiden said.

   "No! Stop!" You tried to yell. You looked up at your wrists. They had cuts in them, and they were bleeding. You looked over to the ground and saw Jason and Mark. Both of their faces were bloody, and Mark's right arm was broken.

   "You're a fucking psycho!" Mark exclaimed. Jason didn't say anything, but they both looked terrified. You saw Eddie walk out of the bathroom.

"Eddie help!" You exclaimed.

"I'm tired of waiting for you," Eddie said before walking away.

(Real life)

You jolted awake and sat up, gasping for air. Eddie woke up when you sat up, and he looked at you.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Eddie asked, and you started crying.
"Y/n? Y/n, what's wrong?" Eddie asked. You hugged him, still crying.

"I-it was Aiden a-and he was.... a-and J-jason and M-mark were on t-the g-ground. Y-you c-came o-out and y-you d-didn't help m-me..." You choked on tears and Eddie hugged you tightly.

"Y/n, you were dreaming. I'd never do that to you," Eddie said, and you kept crying.
"Shhh, it's okay. I'd never do that to you. It was just a dream. It wasn't real," Eddie held you tightly and started stroking your hair.

When you finally stopped crying, Eddie walked you to the bathroom so that you could wash your face.

After you washed your face, Eddie got you some water. You drank it before the two of you went back to the bed. You both laid down and Eddie started playing with your hair.

"It's okay princess, you can sleep," Eddie whispered.

"Y-you're not gonna leave r-right?" You asked.

"I'll be right here when you wake up. I promise," Eddie said.

"I love you Eds," You said.

"I love you too princess," Eddie replied before kissing your forehead.

When you fell asleep, Eddie wrapped his arms around you again and fell asleep shortly after.

(Skip to morning)

You woke up and panicked for a split second before you realized that Eddie was right next to you. He was awake, playing with your hair. You moved a bit and Eddie must've noticed because he stopped.

"Oh, you're awake. Morning princess," Eddie said.

"Morning Eds," You said sleepily.

"So uhh...you might've slept late. Wayne came to wake me up and I told him about what happened last night. So he called the school and called us both out. He's actually making breakfast now if you wanna get up," Eddie explained.

"Sure," You replied before sitting up. You and Eddie both got up and you grabbed your hairbrush from your bag. You quickly brushed your hair and then followed Eddie to the kitchen.

"She's awake now," Eddie said. Wayne looked over to you and he looked concerned.

"Hey y/n, Eddie told me about what happened last night. I figured you might want to sleep in so I called you both out of school," Wayne said.