And they were roommates - BFxPico

Notes: Bf is call Bee in this and will be in literally any other fic I write with these two

Bee frowned at his phone staring at the text from Pico saying he was going to be late, he had gotten everything set up for movie night already and he didn't mind waiting because the Pico waits for him when he's running late so it's only fair, the only thing is Bee doesn't know how long it will be nor what to do to distract himself. Getting up from his spot on the couch, Bee decided to wander around their dorm to pass the time but walking by Pico's room caught his eye. Bee doesn't normally snoop, he respects Pico's personal space and gets the same respect back but, the normally locked door to his roommates room being slightly ajar made him curious.

He would only take a peek, right? Bee opened the door more and walked into the room, it was nicely decorated and not too cluttered, it was clean and basically a complete opposite of his own room.Bee walked around a bit more, looking closer at some of the pictures and posters on the walls when his foot caught on something making him trip as he walked by the closet. Bee looked down at the box he tripped over, it was unlabeled but looked a bit worn, kneeling down Bee opened it and after getting a quick glance immediately closed it.

Bee face burned a bright red, he knew Pico was Bi, the guy was open and proud of his sexuality even if he didn't show it often but Bee would have never guessed Pico bottomed, he acted more like a switch or a top then a bottom. Then again he could be looking at things wrong and Pico could actually be a top but they don't really ever have people over and Pico has never invited someone over. Taking a deep breath Bee opened the box again, lube, condoms, a few toys and a pair of handcuffs sat at the bottom of the box, Bee's face grew hotter as he picked up the cuffs admiring the engravings of hearts and the soft fur on the inside to keep the wearer safe.

The front door closing made Bee jump, "I'm back, sorry I'm late I needed to help-" Bee panicked as he turned, Pico stood in the doorway, he still had his hoodie on and Bee watched as Pico's face slowly grew red as he realized his roommate was just looking through his personal things. Bee stood up and walked over to the frozen boy still standing in the hall, he had an idea, hooking the cuffs he still had in his hands into his pocket, Bee got up and started walking over to Pico.

Getting close enough to make the redhead back up into the wall Bee smiled, his hands trailing under the others hoodie and pulling it off in a swift movement making Pico's breath hitch. "Is this okay?" Bee's voice was quiet as he asked, he didn't want to make his friend uncomfortable in anyway if he could help it but going through his things probably didn't make things look good on his part.

Pico nodded as he wrapped his arms around Bee's neck letting his breath even out from the embarrassment and his hoodie being pulled off, smiling softly Bee hooked a finger under his roommates chin as he pulled him into a kiss, moving his hand down to hold onto Pico's hip making the redhead shiver and whine.

"I need your hands bunny." Bee murmured into the kiss grabbing the handcuffs from his pocket, Pico let his arms fall from their place around Bee's neck as he pulled away and held them out only for the one holding his cuffs to turn him around so he was facing the wall. Pico squirmed as his hands were cuffed behind his back, "Not too tight?" Shaking his head Pico was soon completely pinned under Bee as cold hands traveled under his shirt, Bee dragging his nails up his stomach and chest only to trail back down and start un-buckling the redheads belt.

"N-not fair to undress me if you're still dressed." Pico groaned, sound of his belt falling to the side and his jeans already starting to slide off his ass, Bee laughed before leaning back and taking off his shirt, throwing it to the side as well.

"Better?" Bee smirked as he started grinding hips into Pico, starting to nip and kiss at his neck as well making the other jolt in surprise, Bee continued leaving purple and red bruises along the freckled skin. Pulling his attention away from Pico's neck earning a whine from him, Bee threw the other over his shoulder carrying him back into the redheads room letting his jeans slide off naturally from lack of belt holding them up and laying his roommate down in such a way so his legs still touched the floor.

Pico squirmed when he didn't feel Bee close by anymore, only being left in his shirt, boxers and socks didn't make him feel exactly comfortable being alone even if Bee was only by the mostly forgotten box. "Relax Pico, I'm just getting prep." Bee shuffled around the room once again, placing the lube and condoms to the side and going back to where Pico was laying, kneeling between his legs Bee smirked as Pico jumped when he put his hands on the pale thighs.

"What are you doi-NG!?" Pico's voice hitched when Bee bit at his inner thigh, his thumbs rubbing small circles on the back as he continued to abuse the pale thighs, the redhead's breath shook with small moans escaping him. "Please..." Pico babbled, Bee pulled away looking at his work on the quivering thighs, his hands trailing up letting his nails drag across the already sensitive skin.

"Please what sweetheart?" Bee teased tugging gently at the others boxers, a whine cut through the air as Pico pulled at his restraints making the chain jingle catching Bee's attention, taking his hands away and placing them gently on Pico's arms. "Are you okay? Do you want to stop?" Bee's voice made Pico still, he shook his head as he moved his hands the best he could to take one of Bee's in his. "I'm fine, just stop teasing and get on with it if you are." Pico purred through heavy breaths.

Bee laughed as he pulled the boxers the rest of the way down making Pico jump in surprise, grabbing lube and rubbing some on his fingers before gently pressing one into Pico earning a satisfied sigh. "Mm, more please Bee..." another finger was added making him gasp and breathlessly moan. Bee felt his face warm at each lewd sound Pico made but also the slick sounds his fingers made stretching his roommate. "You ready bunny?" Bee challenged as he pulled his fingers out, opening a condom and placing it along with a bit more lube on his dick.

"Bring it on." Pico breathlessly challenged back, smiling Bee pressed into Pico as a quick inhale was heard, when Bee bottomed out he waited for Pico, to adjust or just to torment him he couldn't decide but soon Pico wiggled his hips back into Bee. Starting to move Bee let himself get lost in the pleasure, the feeling of Pico clenching around him as loud moans escaped the boy under him. "I-is that all you g-got?" Pico tried to laugh but was cut off by a loud, breathless gasp at Bee quickly thrusting in and nailing him in the prostate. Pico swore he saw stars as the pleasure continued and started to feed into a pit in his stomach, his current partner hitting his g spot dead on time after time.

"That better for you bunny?" Bee whispered in his ear only getting a jumbled reply of moans and curses, Pico felt the knot tighten, he tried to tell Bee but as his thrusts got sloppy Pico could tell he was close too. The redhead cried out as he came pulling against his restraints as pleasure and relief racked through him, Bee wasn't too far behind and groaned as he rested his head between Pico's shoulder blades. They stayed like that as they both caught their breath, Bee moving first as he pulled out with the condom and tied it up to throw in the garbage. Bee came back and laid down next to Pico, pulling him close as he kissed his cheek.

"Mmh, that was nice, though are you gonna unlock me now or what?" Pico's breathless laugh made Bee chuckle as he sat up and walked back over to the box, moving discarded clothes out of the way and looking inside.

"Uh Pico?"

"Yeah?"

"I can't find the key..."