All I want for Christmas is you baby - BendyxCuphead

This is a re-write of a one shot by sawyer30 its called Pranked but as I stated before all these chapter titles will be jokes or word play of the content

Side note! This chapter contains a semi graphic(?) birth and mpreg however I did say this was a kink book so what did you expect?

The sun was starting to set as Cuphead started on dinner, the winter months always were his favorite time when he cooked because of how dark it got and how nice a home cooked meal felt. Cup started to hum along with the radio as he sliced the vegetables for the gumbo he was making, it would still be a few hours until everyone got back so preparing for the slow simmer dinner should be ready by the time everyone got back, though Christmas eve meant a lot of them would be getting home late.

Just after he finished the celery and was moving onto the mushrooms he felt a pain in his stomach, assuming it was just a petty powerful kick from his child he went back to cutting. They've always been a hard kicker so it wasn't much of a surprise anymore, until a sharper long pain hit him and he gasped in surprise, oh fuck, not now hun wait... it's too early please...

Placing the knife down and quickly clicking off the element that had the pot on it, Cuphead breathed slowly as he gripped the counter, waiting until the contraction stopped to make a move to his phone. Once the pain died down he quickly went for his phone, unlocking it and going to his contacts with one hand as the other supported him against the counter top. Groaning softy as he clicked call on Bendy's contact, trying to focus on the ringing then the growing pain in his abdomen.

"Hello?"

Cup hissed through his teeth as another contraction hit, "Hey B-Bends, I think our Raspberry is ready..." A loud groan was heard from the other side, but not from Cuphead. "Look hun, I know Alice probably put you up to this to prank us. She's been doing it for weeks now it's far too early for them and I'm not falling for it." Cup felt hurt his own boyfriend didn't believe him but also worried that he would miss the birth of their child. "Bendy I'm not-"

"Sorry, I got to go. I'll see you when I get home." Before Cuphead could speak the line went dead, crying out in pain at another contraction hitting him full force Cup desperately tried to call Bendy again, only to be sent to voice mail. "FUCK!" The tears were really threatening him now as he was starting to feel more and more anxious. Choosing the second contact on his list, his brother, he called.

"Hey Cups what's up?" Mugman sounded cheerful even during the Christmas rush, it made Cuphead feel a little better even at the moment. "Hey Mug, I need help the baby-" "Stop right there. Did Alice put you up to this? I can't keep rushing home, I'll lose my job." Mug didn't sound as cheerful as he did, is that why he comes home so panicked? "No Mugs I-" he was cut off. "Sorry look, I'd love to leave right now but things are too hectic. I love you I'll be home in a few hours." Cup almost started sobbing right then and there, his own brother didn't belive him either and hung up on him too.

"Ah fuck!" Cups legs went to jelly as a harder contraction hit, causing him to slip down till he was sitting on the floor holding his stomach. "Not not bud please, you... you gotta wait..." Cup was getting desperate but everyone he called either didn't answer, asked if he was helping Alice with a prank, as he was in the middle of calling Felix his phone died.

"No! God damn it!" Cuphead kicked himself for not calling a goddamn ambulance but he at least expected someone to be by his side. Cuphead was in tears at this point, he struggled to get back up onto his feet as the waves of pain almost knocked him down, as he leaned against the counter he felt a pop and liquid gush to the floor.

"Oh fuck, no no nonono-" Cup gasped which turned into a growl as he clenched his jaw, "fuck, fuck!" He hissed, he supported himself on the counter as he struggled to get to the doorway of the kitchen, once in the hall me tried to make his way to the stairs before a harsh contraction knocked him down to his knees. Cup cried as he leaned against the wall and sat down, he was tired, scared and lost, he just wanted someone there to support him.

The contractions were close together and long at this point and Cuphead had enough, he struggled to get down his sweats and boxers, gasping in pain as each movement made the contractions worsen. Cup bit his lip and groaned when a contraction hit and he pushed as hard as he could, fucking hell! This is the last time I help Bendy through his fucking rut!

Cup relaxed against the wall preparing himself for the next one, his breaths were shallow and he was dizzy but he was determined to get this baby out of him. Barring down when the next contraction came, he repeated the rhythm he had going until finally his baby was safe in his arms after a few hours. Cup cried as he held his baby boy, who was wailing in his arms, Cup pulled his sweater off leaving him in just a tank top as he cleaned and wrapped his baby in it.

"Your impatient just like your dad, my sweet baby boy..." Cup laughed, "Mm your dad's name choice fits you, Karma..." Cup soothed Karma till it was just Karma's sniffles and Cup humming. Taking a better look at his son through less tear filled eyes Cup brushed the blond curls back around the little devil horns. The baby toon looked more soft like Cuphead then sharp like Bendy, a perfect mix, Cup stayed on the floor a bit longer just admiring his beautiful boy now sleeping soundly in his arms.

"Cuppy? I'm home!" Bendy called from the living room, Cup looked toward the hall doorway, "In here Bends!" Shuffling was heard as the closet closed, socked footsteps started to get closer, Bendy turned the corner he was looking down at a present he had in his hands. "Sorry I was a bitch on the phone babe, things were stressful but I got yo-" Bendy's sentence tapered off as he looked up and saw Cup on the floor messy, tired, half naked with a bundle of fabric in his arms.

"Merry Christmas?"