20

Taehyung punched that man several times. The man fall on the floor and taehyung punching him in rag that he didn’t notice the man's face injured badly and blooding but who care. Taehyung again punched so hard and shouted at the man,

"You fucker how dare you tried to touch my mother? I'll k!ll you bastard."

The man coughed but gain some courage and pushed taehyung and he now top of taehyung and punched taehyung's mouth. Both are fighting. No one less from each other.

Meanwhile jungkook hugged his mother his whole body shaking in fear. He never saw this kind of scene top of that he is pregnant and it’s making him anxious. But noora didn’t let go of her son she tried her best to clam her son down. But when he saw the man pointed gun towards taehyung, jungkook can't help but more scared and screamed,

"Hubby.."

The man shoot taehyung but he turn around and cause of that the bullet stuck on his arm and he whimper in pain but didn’t stop he took a glass from dining table and throw it to the man and gun fall on the floor and Tae took advantage of it he again kick the man in his cross area and he whimper.

Jungkook went to taehyung and hugged him tight then said while crying,

"Hubby you okay? Show me the wounds. And eomma call the police i'm taking hubby to the hospital. "

He was busy blubbering that didn’t didn’t notice his husband was looking at him lovingly. Jungkook look at his husband and both of eyes stuck with each other. Taehyung wipped tears of his wifey and said,

"I'm okay don't be panic, hmm?"

Then he hug younger lovingly yet securely. Both lost in their own world. They forget that much big incident they are busy in hugging. But when loud whimper, gun shoot and noora's screamed hear they flinched and snapped out of their world. Jungkook turn around and saw fall on the floor and blood straining all over floor and her body. Now they get it what happened. When they were busy hugging the man took advantage he took the gun and about to shoot taehyung but noora saw it and didn’t get any time to say something she come Between it and the bullet stuck on her chest and she fall down.

Jungkook shout,
"Eomma..."

He took her head on his lap and taehyung saw the man was running he took his gun and shoot the man few times and he fall down and death.

Taehyung come to his mother in low and sat besides jungkook he said to him,
"Jungkook we need to take her hospital Let's go.."
Before he say more noora's said in shuttering voice mix of pain,

"N-no ta-taehyung. You pro-mise me y-you take c-care of my son."

Taehyung immediately nodded while holding her hand,
"Of course eomma i'll take care of him."

That's it he said and they noora's hand fall and her breathing stopped seeing so jungkook said to taehyung,
"Hu-hubby what happened? Why she isn’t talking? Hubby say something? "

But taehyung get it and he didn’t utter instead he hugged his wifey. Jungkook get it too he cried out loudly at his husband chest. Taehyung also crying without sound. Long time later he found a family for himself but it’s didn’t last longer. Go took his mother in low and his wifey also like him became Orphan. Now both are for each other. He hug younger tightly and buried his face on jungkook neck. Then he felt jungkook stop crying.

He look at younger face then realize younger passed out so he carried him on the room. By now mrs park get her conscious back so she went to taehyung room and taehyung gesture her to do something.

Then he went to his mother in low and took her on the sofa there lay down her. He called his hyung and his hyung received,

"Hyung i need you so bad please come her at my place."
Then he hang up the call and make another call when he heard other side's voice he gritted his teeth and said in anger,

"You fucker take you brother back from my place."

That noone other then Charlie he shocked hearing taehyung he said,

"My brother cris what he doing in your place? Why i've to take him when he can come by his own?"

Taehyung again said in rag,
"How can he go when he is dead already? "

Charlie startled and shouted,
"What? What did you say? What did you do to him?"

"I k!lled him. I fucking k!illed your brother. He tried to do something which he shouldn’t do that. He did committed a crime that was so bad. "

Then he cut the call and went to his wifey.  And there charlie was in rag, shock. He hurriedly took his key and left the house.

Tbc....

I want something from you guys. Will you give me that? I want it so badly☹️