billyseng chapter 3

the door opens.

Seng looked up with a shocked face only to see  billy.

Billy: you again!! What are you doing here. Did u follow me to my house.

Seng: of course not!! If I would have known i was ur neighbor  I wouldn't have come at all!! Seng says angrily.

Billy: neighbor!!. Pls tell me this is a joke!
Billy says sighing.

Seng: I wish It was.

Heng: billy who's there!!!

Billy: no one just uhh....the neighbor.

Heng: hi I'm heng. It's nice to meet you. We just moved in here a week ago.

Seng: whatever just try and keep it down would ya. Seng says frustrated while walking away.

Heng: so...are neighbor is "friendly". Sky says chuckling.

Billy and Heng go in and set down on the couch.

Heng: so what was being at the studio for the first time like. Heng ask excitingly.

Billy: Good I guess. Billy says sighing.

Heng: what's the people u have to work with like?.

Billy: well there's Perth he's pretty cool. Then there prao she seems pretty nice..I guess.

Heng: so who's the one u will be working with as a main couple with what's he like?

Billy: he's a douchebag.

Heng: what's his name?

Billy: it's actually...are neighbor he's the other one I'm dating in the series. billy says rolling his eye while drinking a glass of water.

Heng: Heng burst out laughter. No way he's really ur acting partner!!!.

Billy:it's not funny. he's so annoying. And he kept telling me that I got my lines wrong today. Which I was saying them perfectly right. billy says frustrated.

Heng: well good luck man. Heng says patting bills back and laughing.

12:00 at night. Heng is already asleep.billy is getting dressed into his nigh clothes.

Billy and sengs windows are right across from each other's.

As seng gets up to shut the curtains he looks over to see billy. As billy takes his shirt off. Seng can't help but look at his sparkling 6 packs of abs. He accidently hit his head on the window.

'SH*T" seng screams  making it obvious that he's there. billy looks over as he hears seng scream. Seng hurries and ducks. trying to hide so billy doesn't see him.

Billy: whatcha look at. Billy shouts and smirks.

Seng: i...wasn't looking at you. I was shutting my curtains.

Billy:....ok Good night then. Billy says walking away smirking.

Seng shuts his curtains and heads to bed.

TO BE CONTINUED.....