Chapter 4

Recap

"Maybe I can be your new roommate," she looked into my eyes and then to my lips.

She started leaning towards my face, and I felt her getting closer, I could feel her breath on my lips. I didn't know what to do. And I froze.
___

I closed my eyes, waiting to see what would happen. Then I heard a giggle. I opened my eyes to see Sana giggling.

"You're so cute. Did you think I was going to kiss you?" She said teasingly.

I started to blush because of how flustered I was. Then I heard a door open. It was Chaeyoung. She looked at both of us confusingly.

"Why are you guys standing there?" She said.

"Oh, I was just about to go." I said.

"Oh, where are you going?" Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah, where are you going, we were having fun," Sana pouted.

"I have to go get the key to my dorm downstairs." I said.

"Oh!, you finally got a dorm!" Chaeyoung said excitedly.

"Yeahhh, I finally got one!" I also said excitedly because of how Chaeyoung was excited too.

"Do you know who your roommate is going to be?" Chaeyoung said.

"I don't know yet. The management said that someone will be moving in next week, but they don't know who."

"Well, that's so mysterious." She said.

"It is, but I should go now, I need to get my key. I'll come back to get my stuff once I get my dorm key. "

"Wow, are you really that excited to leave me." She said pouted.

"What, nooo, I just need to get my dorm set up, I will always visit you, Chae,"

"It still sounds like you're still excited," she sulked.

"Chae, it's not like I'll be gone forever."

"Fine, but you better still visit," she said

"I will," I chuckled a bit.

I started heading towards the door until someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back and saw Sana.

"Do you mind if I walk with you," She said.

"Uh, sure, why not."

I opened the door and walked out with Sana. We started to walk towards the elevator. It was quite awkward that she wanted to walk with me.

I pressed on the elevator button and waited for the elevator to open.

"So we haven't properly introduced ourselves." Sana said.

"Ah yeah." I chuckle shyly.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana, but you can call me Sana." She smiles sweetly.

I smiled back and said, "I'm Kim Dahyun, but you can call me Dahyun.

The elevator then started to open, and we both entered the elevator. I pressed on the first floor.

"So, are you with anyone?" She said

"Huh?"

"I mean, are you in a relationship with anyone?" She said

"Oh, no, why?"

She started to giggle. "Nothing, just wondering."

I hummed at her answer.

The elevator opened. We both walked out, and I walked up to the front desk.