Chapter 6

Momo Pov
3 days before the party

"Yah, Mina, why are you always on the phone. We're supposed to be hanging out right now." I grabbed her phone from her hands and put it into my pocket.

"Yahhh, I was texting my friend."

"Oh, was it Jihyo or Jeongyeon?"

"Uh, it was um Jihyo she was telling me about something, that's it."

"Oh, but I'm going to keep your phone in my pocket so you don't keep getting distracted. You're always playing games when we hang out."

"Sorry, I can't help it. I need to rank up in my game."

"It's fine. We're supposed to meet up Sana right now."

We both walked inside the cafe that Sana wanted us to meet up at.

"Let's order something while we wait for Sana to come." I looked at Mina.

She nodded and smiled.

We both walked up to the barista and ordered our drinks.

"Can I have a Latte and a Americano." I ordered.

"Wow, you remembered my favorite drink."

"Of course, I remembered your favorite drink. We've been best friends since 4th grade."

"Your order we'll be ready in 10 minutes." We hear the barista say.

We went to sit at a nearby table waiting for Sana. This was kind of a daily routine waiting for Sana. She's always late to everything. While we waited for Sana, Mina and I started to talk.

"I can't believe we are starting our senior year in college already," Mina says.

"I know it amazes me how far we gotten."

"So, are you trying to be valedictorian when we graduate?"

"Of course, I'm going to try to be valedictorian, but you know Dahyun, she's always gonna compete with me, but I'm gonna make sure she doesn't."

"How are you going to make that happen?"

Well, basically, I'm gonna...

"Order for Momo."

"Let me get out drinks first."

I stood up to get the drinks while I walked to the barista. Someone bumped into me, making Mina's phone fall out of my jacket pocket. She quickly picked up Mina's phone and gave it to me. She then grabbed her drink and went out.

She oddly looks familiar. Have I seen her before? I shook my head and grabbed our drinks.

I headed back to Mina and gave her her Americano. She then thanked me.

"So what were you gonna say?"

"Oh yeah, so basically, what I'm gonna do is..."

"Hey, babesss."

We both looked who was saying that, and of course, I recognized her voice. It was Sana.

"Hey, Sana," Mina says.

"Did you guys order drinks without me," she pouted.

I rolled my eyes. "Do you want me to order you one?"

"Yeah, can you order an ice coffee for me," as she uses her cute voice.

"Okay, you don't have to do that."

"You're only saying that because you fell for me when I did that."

"I did not. You shouldn't do that easily to others."