Chapter 5

Recap

She slowly leaned into my face. I didn't know how to react until I felt a hand grab me away.

Once I was pulled away, I felt myself stumble onto their chest. I looked up and saw Momo. She looked angry, and I could smell the scent of sweet peaches with a mixture of alcohol.

She looked downwards to look at me and pulled me into one of the rooms.
___

"What are you doing with Sana?" Momo said angerly.

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"You know what I mean," she said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Just don't be near her, that's all," She said, frustrated.

"Why, she's my friend. I can be with who I want and why you even care."

Then she just rubs her forehead and walks out. She left me in the room, confused and annoyed. I walked out and saw some were still dancing while jihyo and jeongyeon were sitting on the ground talking about something.

I walked towards the couch to sit down. In the corner of my eye, I see Chae flirting with Momo. I slowly walk up to the fridge to hear what their talking about.

"I know who you are, Momo," Chae said drunkly.

"Aren't you Dahyun's best friend?" Momo said while taking sips of her drink.

"Yeah, but you don't have to know me by Dahyun best friend anymore," she said slurred.

Hearing them talk together made my heart hurt.

"What do you mean?" Momo said.

"I know your BallerinaPenguin24," Chae whispered into Momo ears.

"Huh, I don't know what you're talking about?" Momo said, confused.

"Momo, don't mess with me, I know you're her," Chae said.

"I really don't know what you're talking about." Momo said.

Then she left Chae in the kitchen, and Momo saw me in the corner where I was easedropping.

"Why are you there," she said

I quickly made an excuse. "Oh, I just realized this fridge had a nice material. Maybe I should get one."

She just looked at me and then the fridge. And walked away chuckling.

I feel sl embarrassed that I was caught. I looked over to Chae, and she looked upset. I walked over to her.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Momo is pretending like she doesn't know me." She said.

"What do you me?"

"She's pretending that she's not my gaming buddy. I even told her her username. " She said drunkly.

"Maybe she's a little drunk and couldn't comprehend what you meant."

"Yeah, maybe." Chae said sadly.

We hear Jihyo click onto a champagne cup and gather everyone's attention.

"I want to make a toast." She says

She grabs 9 wine glasses for us in the kitchen cabinet and hands it out. And pops a champagne bottle open. Everyone started to cheer. She came around to pour all of us some champagne.