Vixen

Okay! Okay! I know that I might seem obsessed with Vixen. But I don't care. I drew her! I've been dealing with a crap ton of art and writer's block, which is why I haven't given much quality content in awhile. But I managed some drawings of Vixen and I really like them and am super proud :)

Here she is!

I wanted to practice not only drawing her, but really pin her design down to the point I can draw her from memory

I wanted to practice not only drawing her, but really pin her design down to the point I can draw her from memory. You can tell how I got progressively better at drawing bandanas as well lol.

I haven't expanded on her whole story yet, but I'm working on it. This is what I've got so far.

Vixen is a rogue who lives beyond WindClan territory in a barn with some other rogues. She used to be a kittypet named Charlotte, but she was unhappy and bored with Twolegs and eventually wandered off. She met a band of other rogues and started living with them as she started enjoying her life. Vixen has always been a nomad and would live away from the barn for days at a time exploring before coming back to the barn.

Vixen is strong and sturdy, though she lacks a powerful build. She's friendly, kind, and very generous to others she trusts or who need help. She teases a lot and is very playful. Very independent and resourceful as well. Vixen can also be argumentative when she gets upset and can often lose her patience. She doesn't forgive quickly and can hold a grudge for weeks. Vixen loves the rain, and although she hated life with them, she's still a little sentimental about Twolegs.

Vixen's Twolegs were Australian, so she speaks with a mild Australian accent.

If you have any suggestions for Vixen's story, let me know. I'm always interested in new ideas :)