​Bow Hairstyles

Bow Hairstyles

YOU WiLL NEED:

1 hair clip
1 elastic band
about 6 bobby pins

1ST HAIR STYLE

1. Begin by taking one small section of hair from each side of your head. The bigger the sections, the bigger the bow.

2. Tie the two sections together with an elastic to create a half ponytail. Don't pull the ends through the elastic. make the loop so that you thumb can easily fit through it

3. Split the loop in half to create two smaller loops and clip one loop aside for later.

4. Use your fingers to spread out the loop and push it flat against your head into a bow shape. Insert one bobby pin going from top to bottom and one going from bottom to top.

5. Repeat on the opposite side to finish the bow shape.

6. Pick up the remaining ends of the ponytail and wrap them up and around the elastic to hide it. Secure it with bobby pins underneath.

7. if you want, just like the picture you can curl the hair underneath!

TA DA!

2ND HAiR STYLE

1. brush hair, remove any knots

2. make a high ponytail, but dont use the elastic yet. (a low one ponytail is harder to make a bow with)

3. use the elastic to wrap around the ponytail and make a loop until you can easily stick your thumb through. make the end of the ponytail is sticking out through the front, over your forehead.

4. stick your thumbs through the loop and separate the loop halfway.

5. pull both sides out a bit, and with one hand still holding a loop, use the other hand to take the bit of hair in the front and wrap it over the place where the bow splits.

6. get some bobby pins and secure the middle part to the back of your head. use some other bobby pins to make the bow more secure.