Night Games To Play With Friends

~Capture The Flag~

-The group is divided into 2 teams. Each team gets a territory and a flag(or an item) and puts it at the back of its territory. Then the players try to capture the opposing team's flag without being tagged, but if they do get tagged they have to go to jail. The only way they can get out is if a player from their team gets to them without being tagged and then brings them back to their territory safely.

The first one to get the flag wins!

~Man Hunt~

- Select a big area to play in(about a qaurter of an acre per player) and make bounderies.

Get a noise to tell them when to start- like a horn or a loud yell. Decide if you want 1 hunter or 2-3 hunters. Make 10 bases( depending on how big your area is)( and also make sure the hunter can see all of them from home spot.) Then decide how long the hunter will count for- like 10-20 sec. depending on how big your area is.The objective of the game is to tag all of the bases and get back to home base without being seen by the hunter. The hunter will close its eyes and count to however long you decieded them to could for, and then open them and see if you can see anybody from where your standing, and if you do they are out. The players will run tag as many bases as they can (usaully only 1-2) and hide before the hunter is done counting. The first one back to home base wins!

I am sorry if it was to complicated for you- it was hard to explain.

~Kick The Can~

-One person is it and they place a can in the center of the playing area. The rest of the players are then supposed to kick the can without being tagged by the person who was it. If you were tagged, you went to jail until that round was over. I guess you can play where the it person can jump over the can while calling out the name of someone they see approaching as another way to get them out. Either way its both fun