Caitlyn x Fem! Reader

Fluff, comfort. Heavy makeout session.

You must admit, secretly dating an enforcer is no joke, especially when her parents hate the people of Zaun. But fortunately, no-one has found out about you two yet.

It was progress day, and the people of Piltover were celebrating new ideas and inventions from the council. Caitlyn was on duty as always, so you decided to pay her a visit. You put on a small disguise to not look suspicious, and you were on your way.

There were so many people there, running around, a perfect place for a low profile since everyone was distracted, Caitlyn was standing around, sneaking around behind, you lightly grabbed her ass and whistled.

"Oi, you- wait, Y/N!" She got her club out, ready to hit someone before seeing you.

"Hey, toots, miss me?" You smirked.

"What are you doing here, you're going to be seen and put in a cell!"

"Relax tits, I'll be fine, I have a disguise."

"Not a very good one." She giggled.

"Oi, you cheeky bastard."

"Shut up." Caitlyn shoved you slightly, and you took in a sharp breath in pain.

"Y/N...are you ok, did I do something?"

"No, no, just a bruise from a fight about an hour ago."

Caitlyn took a look at your arm, "You're still bleeding a bit, let's go to an alley quickly."

"Oooh, our usual makeout spot." You joked, Caitlyn only rolled her eyes.

...

"It still looks bad but it should be fine now." You moved your new bandaged arm.

"Cheers, love, how can I return the favour. Oh, I think I know." You smirked before grabbing Caitlyn and interlocking your lips with hers and feeling her body move rhythmically with yours.

Your leg was pulled up to Caitlyn's waist by her hand as it slowly moved to your thigh, rubbing it up and down,  your hands reached up her shirt and explored her chest. Caitlyn tugged your hair, causing a groan leaving your mouth.

"Why don't we continue this in your shower?" You let go.

"But I'm still on duty."

"Don't be such a dry pussy. No-one's gonna miss you."

"My parents-"

"They won't notice, now come on, we have to finish what we started." Your fingers were playing with the waistband of her uniform trousers.

"Ugh, fine."

She seemed annoyed, but Caitlyn was smirking secretly.

The end.