Apologies

"You can do it y'know....fuck their opinions."

Izuku groaned in frustration, "Will you stop! Stop filling me with false hope if all I'm going to do is fail!"

Y/n was taken aback by their friends sudden outburst. " The hell are you talking about?"

"This! It's always 'Izuku you can do it if you put your kind to it' 'You're smarter than everyone here you can get in on grades or last and most fricking annoying, 'I'm always here to help You' I'm so tired of it Y/n!"

Izuku ran a hand through his green curls taking a deep breath, "I'm sorry.....I know you're trying to help but.....but, it's useless."

Y/n shook their head, taking Izuku's hands in theirs, "That's not true.... nothing is useless if you want it bad enough. What would All Might do?"

Midoriya pulled his hands from Y/n's, "All Might isn't a quirkless nobody who has no friends."

Y/n stood in their place for a moment as Midoriya turned away. "I'm gonna study."

"You want me to come-?"

"No...I need to be alone." Izuku interrupted Y/n.

Y/n woke up in Recovery girl's office, they sat up before going to see the old woman.

"Uh excuse me? Recovery girl?" Y/n peeked around the corner finding the woman.

"OH deary...you're awake." After a quick check up Recovery Girl let Y/n return to class, at least what was left of it.

Y/n put their uniform back on and slipped into their shoes quickly. They had something they needed to discuss with Bakugo.

It was strange, when they were fighting they weren't able to stop. When they felt the hand-me-down quirk start activating, they couldn't stop it.

Y/n ran into the class room, greeted by Denki. "Hey Y/n's back!"

Everyone immediately turned to Y/n, Uraraka running to give them a hug, "I'm so glad you're okay."

Y/n felt their face heat up as they pulled away from Uraraka's hug gently, "Yea, yea I'm fine, uh....has anyone seen Bakugo?"

Kirishima patted Y/n's shoulder, "You just missed him, good job out there by the way."

Y/n nodded running out the door, shouting a quick, "Thanks you too man!"

The red head stood confused for a minute, "They didn't even watch my match?"

"Kat!" L/n yelled as they ran out of the U.A doors. A few feet ahead of them Bakugo was slowly making his way down the street.

When the blonde boy didn't answer Y/n groaned and caught up to him.

"Katsuki listen...I....I'm sorry okay? I...can't really tell you what happened but...I'm sorry."

Bakugo's eyes didn't leave the pavement as he spoke quietly, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"...what?"

Bakugo turned to look at the person next to him, "Why didn't you tell me about your other quirk? You can trust me y'know?"

Y/n looked down at their feet, "It's hard to explain."

" What the fuck is so hard about it?"

"It's uh....it's not mine it's a hand-me-down."