alt cesar x reader SHORT

(my glitch text stopped working 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭)

Everything went downhill eversince alternates came. First cesar turned into an alternate. Second mark k!lled himself. Eversince you've locked yourself in your room. Of course you came out for food once is a while. The only thing you could do is go on your phone and play video games.

One day later

You were on your phone scrolling through Twitter when you heard Cesar's voice outside your door "L̴͕̐ě̸̥̙̓t̵̹̘̔ ̷͕͂̓m̴̪͙̓͑ě̸̪̋ ̵̪̣͂í̷̦͚n̸̜͖̎ ̸̟̲̓͠y̵͎͂/̷̩̩̈́̍n̶̳̤͐" you were so scared. You got a gun and hid under your bed. "Ḯ̵͔̆ ̵̘͔̉h̴̰̍ā̴̯͑v̸̱̈ę̴͕̅ ̶̞̠͌͛a̴̼͍̐̿ ̵̭̘̊g̷̘͌i̶͕͆̀f̶̼̃t̶̩̭͐̊ ̸͚̪̈́f̴̤͕́̿o̷̩̼͑r̴̛̲͔͑ ̵̡̐̌y̴̢͘o̸͉̎̄ṳ̶̐" it said. "Ỉ̷̤̘͝ ̴̯̀̈h̷͎̝̽͛a̵̦͊v̶̹͖̓ė̶͎̚ ̶̤̀a̸̗̾̌ ̸͔͗̀s̶̹͛͝ǔ̴͉r̴̮͋̆p̴͉̦̅͑r̴̞͎̋i̷̪͗͘s̶̨̅̔é̵̥͈" you stayed silent until you heard a crash. Cesar sat on your bed. You were about to pull the trigger when you heard him say " why are you under your bed mi amor~" you blushed at that name. A minute later he pulled you out from your bed you took a look at him and thought "who knew alternates can be hot." Then he started cuddling you. You blushed really hard. After a while he said "you know I always liked you, right? You shook your head,"well now you know" he continued. After he said that you cupped his cheeks and kissed him. He was surprised but he kissed back. You guys cuddled and fell asleep. I guess now you got a alt bf.

248 words