Gabriel x sad reader

(Requested by W31rdc0r3S1mp)

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

complete . . 

Gabriels POV

                                                                               they are so pretty....

                                                                                   they are mine.

                                                                                        who is he.

                                                           I can't let him take them away from me

A few months later

I've grown feelings for y/n and They've gotten used to me watching them which is good. At least they've gotten used to me. They've almost caught me a few times like I accidentally made a noise outside and they came to check but I ran behind their house.

Y/ns pov

I think I have a stalker. I always feel like I'm getting watched and I always hear noises like rustling outside my window or tapping on my window it scares me but I've gotten used to it. (Anyways let's get to the important part) You wanted to call your best friend mark to see if he wanted to meet up. He didn't answer. You thought he was busy so you decided to call him later, but it was a bit worrying because of all the alternates and stuff.

A few hours later

I called and called for like 5 minutes but no response. He was starting to worry you. You decided to go to his house to check on him. You were so worried because what if he's dead.

A few minutes later

You almost crashed on the way to his house. You knocked on his door but no one responded. You saw that the door was open so you let yourself in. After searching the entire house you look in his room. You opened the door to see marks lifeless body, blood falling from a gunshot wound in his head. You were in shock you felt tears falling from your eyes. You started sobbing. You've known him for so long and this is how it ends? You wanted to call an ambulance but you knew they couldn't do anything so all you can do is go back to your house.

When you got back home

Once you got home you sat on your bed and sobbed for what seemed like hours you never thought that mark would k1ll himself. There was a rustle outside your window. You were used to it but you wanted to check what it was but you were to sad and scared to check. You heard a crash from your kitchen, it made you squeak a bit. You got a gun and went to check what the noise was. You peeked your head into the kitchen and saw a man that looked like a angel. He was really cute so you blushed a little. You stared for a bit until you heard the guy say "I know you're there." You froze. The guy walked up to you and said "whats your name love." "Y/n" you answered. "Well I'm Gabriel." "What are you doing in my house?" you asked. "I was sent to protect you." Oh "wait, were you crying?" He said "yea" you responded "why you're to pretty / handsome to cry?" He said making you blush "well my best friend k!lled himself." You said reluctantly "oh I'm so sorry do you need me to do anything." You then said "oh no it's fine really." But he hugged you really tight "I can't breath." You managed to say. "oh I'm so sorry." "It's fine don't worry" " I know you don't know who I am but I like you" "well I like you too" you replied. He then kissed you. It caught you by surprise but you kissed back. He then picked you up put you on your bed and he cuddled with you for the rest of the night.

623 words