dead mark x heartbroken! reader PT 1

Basically gonna be the Mark x reader but u were too late 🤪

You and mark have been friends ever since middle school, but you've grown feelings for him after like 4 years, but now you don't get to see him alot because of alternates. You were so deep in your thoughts that you forgot you were calling him "y/n, y/n, Y/N" "WHAT" "Cesar is calling me I gotta go." "Oh ok call me later" "ok byee" "BYE"

A few hours later

where is mark he has been gone for a while now. You called and called and he picked up after the 3rd call "o-oh hi y/n" he said in a scared voice "BRO YOU GOOD." ""y-yea" he responded "WAIT DID YOU WATCH A HORROR MOVIE THEY AREN'T THAT BAD STOP BEING A PUSSY." "RUDE" he said jokingly "can we hang out tomorrow I'm bored." "Uhm I'm sorry I can't" "ugh fine" " promise not to go to my house" "promise" you said crossing your fingers. "Bye" "BYE BYEE"

You know damn well I'm going to his house tomorrow.

Tomorrow

Marks pov

why haven't the police came for me yet scared. I'm so hungry but I can't go out there but it has been days. I want to see what's on the other side. I'm gonna check. Might as well die like this then die of starvation. I can't take it anymore.
I opened the door and see it just taunting me I pull out my gun " YOU FUCKING BASTARD" a loud bang then everything goes black...

Y/n

Why did I come at night is looks terrifying anyways. I step out my car and walk to the door but then I hear " YOU FUCKING BASTARD." My heart sank I ran inside to see if mark was ok but then I see mark laying on his bed with a gunshot wound in his head. You ran to his lifeless body you started crying" MARK PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS IS A JOKE" no response" MARK PLEASE WAKE UP" you said sobbing you see the gun next to him. You pick it up. It still has ammo. "I'll be a mess without you" you said while pointing the gun to ur chin "I'll see you again mark" a loud bang then everything goes black.

😭