chapter 4|returns home sister

We pull in the gate, the road is massive, the driveway was made out of stone, I can't see the house from here because it's covered by the trees. The driveway is long, we pull up out the front of the house. It's not a house, it's a fucken castle. They are really rich, they are mafia for God's sake, I need to stop talking to myself.

"Come on let's go inside already, they're waiting for us", Elijah and Matteo said. I walk in, a man comes downstairs, he looks in his 40s. "Boys get down here!", the man said. Then I hear heavy footsteps coming downstairs, then the four boys come downstairs.

"Hey, I'm Francesca, I'm your father. Boy introduce yourself." the man said. Now I know this is my father.

"I'm Ethan, I'm your oldest brother, I'm 27, great to have you home" he said in calm voice, but his face was blank like he didn't even show any emotion.

"I'm Elijah, you already know that, I'm 25, great to have you back", his voice calm but also has a blank face.

"I'm Matteo like you already know, I'm 20" he said with a rude voice, he keeps having a cold face... he sound like a dick.

"I'm Lorenzo, I'm 18 I'm the laid-back brother" he said in a nice voice he had a happy face, he seems like the chill brother.

There is a boy who is jumping up and down, he seems to be excited, he must be high. "I'm Adriano, I'm your twin!", he said in a happy voice. No wonder he looks like me! wow I've got a twin.

"Can someone show me to my room?" "I will" my twin said. I now follow him we and we arrive at the door. My twin opens it, "do you hate it?". "Not bad is it! not bad! I love it!" "I will let you settle in" my twin said.

I turn on the lights, I like how my walls are black and grey. I like the black bed head, I walk to my walk-in closet and put my clothes away and hide my weapons where no one will find them. I love my bathroom with a massive shower, a big bathtub and a fireplace.

Someone knocks on my door. Adriano says that dinner is ready. "I'll be down in a minute". I walk out my room down the hall and down the stairs. I walk In and take a chair next to Francesca and Ethan. Francesca says "we got some rules you need follow."

1. No talking back to your brother or me

2. No swearing

3. Tell me or your brother's where you're going

4. NO BOY FRIENDS

5. Don't go to the basement

6. No fights

7. Me and brothers have to approve your outfit

He says.

"1, no can do! if they talk back, I will speak to them the same way. 2, hell no, I will be swearing. 3 I will have boyfriend when I want one. 5 is fine. 6, I don't start them I finish them. 7, I will wear whatever I want, you won't have a say, my body my choice", I said with a cold voice. He looked shocked.

"The maids now bringing your breakfast out, so you'll be starting school with your brothers on Monday. So, after breakfast, you'll be going shopping with your brothers to get you some clothes and school stuff". 

"That's fine, I'm going now". I left the dining room, and I walked up the stairs and went to my room in my walk-in closet.

 I left the dining room, and I walked up the stairs and went to my room in my walk-in closet

I wear a black short skirt, a white shirt and a white cardigan.

I walk downstairs. "No way in hell you're wearing that!" Matteo said. "I'm wearing this and I'm not going to change!", "let's go then", Lorenzo said. We went to the garage. "Which car do you want to take?" my other brother Luca asked.

"I will take the Lamborghini Aventador colour red with Engine 6

"I will take the Lamborghini Aventador colour red with Engine 6.5 L V12 can hold up to Fuel 18-19 l/100km combined Maximum power 544 to 566 kW Max speed: 350 to 351 km/h" I said. "Me and Luca will take this one" I said.

"Me and Elijah will take Lamborghini Huracan", Matteo said

Sorry guys this chapter is short.

I have been really busy with work.

Thanks 148 reads.

This chapter got 729 words

I will try post a new chapter everyday if I can I've been really busy with work.

This chapter was published 2nd August 2022