chapter 29|who is the boy

I jump out of the car went to my went AP English saw this girl there she was with six of her friends I saw Paris and her friend was talking to her and her group found out she the faeries missing sister

The bell just went I walk out of AP English went to the cafeteria I walk in saw she was sit down with Paris and her friend with rest of her.

I sit at a table with rest of the football team then Tiffany and her minions came up to our table with the rest of the cheerleader team came sit at our table.

I talked to Leandra when she said Hey Adria that boy from AP English keep looking over here, she said to me I look behind me see him staring at me we make eye contact I look back at the group because I am blushing Damm look like you have a crush A...

I talked to Leandra when she said Hey Adria that boy from AP English keep looking over here, she said to me I look behind me see him staring at me we make eye contact I look back at the group because I am blushing Damm look like you have a crush Annabel said to me.

Yes, I know I said to Annabel you think he is cute do you Isabella said to me yes, he is cute I Told Isabella look like I need to talk him Aiden said no you don't need to talk to him I said to Aiden leave him alone Paris said to me yeh let it go I said to the boys.

He name is Joshua Jones Leandra said to me OKAY he's name is Joshua then I said he is 18 Khloe said to me OKAY he's 18 he little bit older than me I said.

Age is just a number aurora said to me yeh that is true I said to her he is only 2 years older look like Khloe and aurora brother also like you Givlia said to.

Wait want since when yeh when we Frist brought you to our house that when he starts to have a crush on you Khloe said to me shit, I didn't even know that your brother has a crush on me.

You should go talk to him get he's number Annabel said to me you should try get his snap Isabella said to me.

I will try talk to him is our next class if he's in our Next class I said to the group the bell just went we walk out of the cafeteria meet up with brother.

We are in the hallway when my brother went to their class then we went to our class.

We just arrived at health class we took the sit at the back of the classroom with rest of friend even my new friend sat with us then I saw Joshua walk into our class and took a sit in front of us.