A/N

hey guys, this book is nearly finished. I want guys to choose which book to write next.

can you please comment on the book you want next.

-------------------------------------------------------------
deadly Family book 2 of this series?

After two years of returning to her family after being kidnapped for 16 years.

Now Adira is 18, and her friends group went from 6 to 8 boys still trying to win her over.

Will she choose one of them or she won't pick them or she  somebody else.

Mother, how are you alive? I through you died How are you here.

There will be drama
There will be jealousy
There will be heartbroken
There will be betrayal
There will be a new lover
-------------------------------------------------------------
wolf, is my soulmate with 14 chapters already?

Ethan Adams is a 17-year-old teenage boy, labelled as a bad boy by some and a king of the school by others. Still looking for his soulmate, Ethan has a new feeling with the new girl of the school.

Katie Smith is a werewolf still looking for her soulmate.

Ethan Adams is a werewolf looking for a mate that is a werewolf just like him.

What happens when Katie and Ethan feel this feeling? Are they a soulmate match?

Little does Katie know she is half a wolf and half human.

Katie Smith is adopted. She doesn't know she's

-------------------------------------------------------------
Annabel Salvatore Mikaelson

will be a glri who is 150 years old, younger sister of the Salvatore brother, but also the younger siblings of the mikaelson family.

the mother Esther mikaelson father is Giuseppe Salvatore

Annabel Salvatore is the original tribrid, but she thought she was just a vampire, but she also witch plas a werewolf.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Run away, sister is an F1 Story?

Elly leclerc is 18 years old glri she run away from home after their Hervé Leclerc, who's just died.

she was 12 at a time when she ran away from home her mother and brothers filed a missing person report, and they were still looking for her till this day.

6 years later, now is the year 2023.

she back in her home city to go to a race will hers brothers Recognise her or will she go unnoticed.