Evening with friends

After Maya's Monday appointment, she was quite sad and rightly so. She had to say goodbye to one of her favorite people on this earth.

She had written hundreds and hundreds of letters to Carina. They all spoke of love and regret, but she had never been able to say goodbye. So how, today, should she manage to say goodbye to her blood, to her flesh, to the one who had known her at birth and who had always been there for her, in good times and in bad, until death came to take him away.

The following Friday night the group decided to go out to take Maya's mind off things. They had all noticed that on Monday morning she had arrived at work smiling, just as she had been for the past week. But after her appointment with Dr. Lewis, the mood inside her was not so happy anymore. At least when her fiancée wasn't around.

Dean had proposed to the A-team to come to his place to have a meal all together. He had also invited Michael and Travis, Sam and Andrea and he had proposed to Carina to propose to Taryn and Heather and Addison and Jake to come.

He had made his famous Chili. The two fiancées and Andy brought the wine. Vic and Lucas brought the appetizer and Rigo, with his partner Eva, and Ruiz took care of the dessert.

They had planned, at the end of the evening, to go to a nightclub. Each one was thus rather well prepared. Carina had a black suit with a white T-shirt and Maya a sublime short black dress which was appropriate for her.

-"Maya sei... mozzafiato!" [You are breathtaking] did Alberto

-"Non avrei saputo dire meglio" [I would not have said better] added Carina

- "she's 'what-fiato' my best friend?" Andy asked suspiciously?

- "how do you say in English?" Alberto asked Carina and Maya

- "breathtaking" replied Carina

-"It's true that you look really sexy in that dress. All eyes will be on you!" Answered Andy

- "there are only two that interest me..." Said she, looking at her companion. "Besides she is rather 'mozzafiato' too..."

- "can you take a compliment without making it all about me?"

- "What about me? How do I look?!" asked the puerto rican woman

-"sei la piu Bella del mondo" (the most beautiful girl in the world)

- "heyy I get it! It sounds a little like Spanish!"

- "non abusare neanche you hai visto la mia fidanzata?" Maya answered him [don't abuse either you have seen my fiancée?]

- "You said what?"

- "that Carina was the most beautiful in the world"

- "Oh yeah, you're like that with your maid of honor ?"

- "yes you are my maid of honor not my future wife!"

- "We can go or do you fight?" Carina asked

-"Let's go," laughed Andy.

- "Alberto ha così ragione sei mozzafiato Bambina. sei così sexy" [Alberto is so right you are breathtaking Bambina, you are so sexy] Carina slipped into her ear as she stood behind her and took her by the waist to leave the apartment. "Ti amo"

-"smettila di parlare in italiano, sai l'effetto che ha su di me" [stop speaking in Italian, you know the effect it has on me]. Maya whispered back. "E... Ti amo Amore-Mio"

The four friends arrived at Dean's house. It was also a housewarming party for Dean, who had just bought a beautiful house on Seattle's bayfront the week before.