6~ reassurance + important note ig

Ahhsishsjdjdj yall are menaces I swear 😭
I've fed you all some crumbs, enjoy I'll be back for sure with some edited chapters and a longer chapter soon 😘
Exams are coming up though so don't expect too much

---------------

"Lady Hestia, can I tell you a secret?"

The goddess looked up from the coals she was intently studying and Percy could immediately see why some feared her so. The very fire in front of him was reflected deep inside her eyes, it gave him a dizzying feeling so he shivered and looked away.

He'd be giving Pinocchio a run for his money if he said he wasn't nervous.

He's all about girl power and Hestia is the straight up definition of that but couldn't he wish that she wasn't the goddess who had the majority of gods wrapped around her pinky and had wormed herself into the hearts of literally everyone else?

No? Alright.

He let out a deep breath and finally moved his gaze back only to see Hestia's disarming smile directed straight at him. Why was he scared? It would be fine.

Percy felt himself relax against his will and before he could stop himself he reached out and took her tiny hand in his and returned the smile albeit a lot shakier than the one she gave him.

"So.."

------------------

Percy took a deep breath and stared up at the sky whilst leaning back. Stars are really pretty.

"Percy.." A hesitant voice came. Percy looked over, his eyes betraying his fear. He had just told someone his biggest secret. Hestia had sat silent throughout leaving even her hearth forgotten for a moment.

"Can I hug you?"

His heart dropped, a pit forming in his stomach as tears gathered in his eyes. "I- yes. Yes, of course, my lady."

Small hands wrapped hesitantly around his shoulders, pulling him into a deep embrace that he couldn't help but relax into. The grip tightened for a moment before-

"I trust you, Perseus. You haven't done anything to hurt us yet, you have my full support."

Relief hit him like a truck, his tears falling as he laughed maybe only slightly hysterically. He was blubbering out his greatfulness and smiling like an idiot but he didn't care. A hand was running through his hair and he has never felt so safe like he did in that moment. He let the dark spots edging his vision to take over as he slipped into a blissful unawareness, tiring himself out after a long day full of emotions.

--------------

I know this is short but it is also 1am and I have posted since like last year soooo

Oops. Sorry?

Anyways, if you read the start then you'll know I'll be starting to ACTUALLY edit the chapters and then write a new one. I will highly recommend you reread them once they're out as the story won't make sense without.

Of course exams are soon too so that will stop me but I'm only break now so woo! Irresponsibility!

Have fun :)