8. I love You

Tommy🤪❤️

Hey love, I have a surprise for you.
Your chauffeur outside
Dress casual x.

Okayyy. Not sus at all btw. See you there x

What on earth is that boy planning. Anyway I got ready and put on this outfit with chunky boots and makeup and curled my hair slightly.

The outfit <3

The outfit <3

I headed outside to see that Jacob was my chauffeur. He was wearing the most ridiculous thing. "Jake what are you wearing."
"I really don't know Tom forced me."
He lead me into the car and drove to the park and then gave me a set of instructions.
"Follow these and you'll find your surprise."

"Go past the flowers, round the bend and up the hill, then see me there ;)"

I did what it said but as I walked passed the flowers there were photos of us in there.
The first time we hungout- Bowling
When we went to the theme park and stuffed candyfloss in our faces
When we watched the sunset on the beach.

I finally got to the top of the hill to see all of this set up.

Wow. This was amazing but where was Tom. "Toooommmm, Holllllannnd, Spidey,Parkkker."

Out of nowhere a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist.
"You like it love?"
He nestled his face in my hair and kissed my head.
"Like it, I love it."
"But before we can do anything i have something to say."

"Y/n, these past few weeks with you have changed my life. When i first saw you in the trailer just was instantly in love because you are so beautiful, not only by your looks but also your personality. The way you care for everyone, your humour, wildness. I'm in love with you so mu-"

I cut him off and kissed him and he kissed back. I wrapped my hand around his neck and his arms tightened around my waist. His soft lips against mine. It was long and passionate.
I pulled back. "I love you too Tom, so much"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes"
He picked me up in his arms and swung me around.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
He gave me a quick peck on the lips
"C'mon lets eat"
"I'M THOMAS STANLEY'S GIRLFRIEND!!!!"