11.Us Time

A/n Can't wait for 'The Crowded Room' -where this pic is from

"I just want to thank you all for all your hard work these past 6 months. Go and relax and if needed we will call you for reshoots."

Finally, I needed this break- wait, we needed this break. Tom's been working so hard recently; I'm going to plan him a 'Spidey Spa' night at home. He has to stay behind and wrap a couple things up which gives me enough time to set things up. I quickly ran to the shop and got a couple of face masks, I bought us some new pj's,candles, popcorn and some stuff to make cookies later.

 I quickly ran to the shop and got a couple of face masks, I bought us some new pj's,candles, popcorn and some stuff to make cookies later

His <3

Y/n's <3

Y/n's <3

Tom was going to be home in a hour I got everything set up and mini-pizza bar, a Fort and lit the candles. I layed Tom's pj's on the sofa and changed into mine.

Tommy😘🤪❤️

I'll be home in 5 x.

Okie dokie x

I hid behind the door so I could surprise him. The door opened.

Tom's POV

"Hey Love-"
I looked all around the room to A selection of movies layed out ,a Fort and pj's on the sofa. Frozen in shock, her small arms wrapped around me.
"

Y/nn whats all this"

"I thought that you'd been working hard these past couple weeks to get everything done, so to finally relax I'm doing you a spa night."

This is why I love y/n sooo much she cares about everyone and does things like this.
I pulled her into a tight hug and swung her around.
"Tom- can't-breathe"

Y/n POV

After Tom's tight bear bug, I told him to go put his pj's on.
"I look ridiculous"
"No you look cute, now choose movie"
He chose Civil War, why am I not surprised. We ordered some pizza and put on some face masks. He was being dramatic.
"Why is it soo colddd"
"Tom stop squirming"
I finally put it on him. Once they were dry I went to take mine off first and it came off painlessly, bugboy on the other hand.
"Ow,ow,ow, owwwww"
I told him instead of peeling it off, wash it off.
After about 5 minutes he came and layed on my lap.

"Why hello there Tommy" I said while running my fingers through his luscious locks.

"Hello gorgeous, mind I lie here?"
"Not at all."
I bent down to give him a kiss, then began a head massage for him. I could tell he liked it because he breathe out heavily or hum.

"Y/n, thanks for this, I really needed to relax."

"No problamo Tommy."

He got up from my lap;cupped my cheek and kissed me. I was now pulled in to his lap;arms around my waist, mine around his neck he fell onto his back me still in his arms. His hands began to travel up my back leaving trails of fire. We made out for 25mins. He pulled away, "I just realised that you haven't met my family yet, we could fly to London next week and see them. "
"Yeah, that sounds great. "